Chapter さん

edited

Third POV

Team seven, and Tazuna were now on a small boat, crossing a lake, heavy mist surrounded them, it was not unusual for the heavy mist to appear on the lake, however, it was unusual for it to continue and thicken, even on land. It was as if, the longer they walked on land, the thicker it got. At some point, a white rabbit crossed their path.
Tazuna, Sasuke and Naruto appeared confused. Sakura 'awww-ed' at the sight of it and was preparing to pet it. Kakashi however, tensed, and as he felt danger approaching he quickly commanded, "Get down!" Everyone did, except Sakura hesitated, so Naruto tackled her. It was weird that Naruto reacted like that, but the others didn't have time to dwell on that as attacks from unknown enemies started heading their way. Due to Kakashi's warning, they had dodged a huge blade from separating their heads off their bodies. Naruto had sensed it at a time similar to Kakashi but didn't say anything as he knew Kakashi was already keeping a close eye on him. Eventually, the attacker revealed himself.

"Zabuza, one of the seven swordsmen of the mist," Kakashi stated, his porn book long gone, as he had stored it away safely in one of his secret pockets. Indeed, the guy now referred to as Zabuza sported a big intimidating sword on his back. "Ah, the famous copycat ninja, from the village hidden in the leaves," Zabuza stated.

"Protect the client." Was the last thing Kakashi commanded before engaging in a fight with one of the infamous swordsmen. Sasuke and Naruto were going to protest, until they saw a water clone, who must belong to Zabuza, heading to attack Tazuna.
Sasuke threw a kunai at the clone, which dispelled it, Naruto then looked over at his sensei who was trapped in a water prison. "Just hand over the bridge builder, and you will leave unharmed." Negotiated Zabuza. "Don't listen to him, take the client and go!" Shouted Kakashi. However, Naruto and Sasuke had other plans. "No, we won't abandon a comrade, that makes us worse than scum," Naruto said to his sensei. "Sakura, protect the bridge builder." Said Sasuke, to a frozen Sakura. Se seemed to come to her senses as she took a protective stance in front of the client, holding a kunai in hand.

"Sasuke throw a kunai at Zabuza." Said Naruto with determination, Sasuke hesitated but did as told.
For teammates/rivals, their teamwork and understanding of their body language is really good, but could still use some work. With their cooperation, they made a plan to help defeat the swordsman.
.
.
.
They were now carrying their chakra drained, gravity-defying haired, perverted porn-reading sensei, towards Tazuna's house. Kakashi had defeated Zabuza, at the cost of draining his chakra. Zabuza was later taken by a 'hunter nin', as he claimed to be.

They reached their destination, where they were greeted by Tazuna's daughter and moody grandson 'not another Sasuke.' Begged Naruto, in his mind of course. After being introduced to their client's family, they went and laid their sensei down to rest in a room pointed out by Tazuna's daughter.

When Kakashi sensei woke up, the first thing they did was training. They Practised tree climbing, with no hands which Sakura found easy, but Sasuke and Naruto struggled with. However unbeknownst to everyone, Naruto had already mastered this skill a while ago, he did a very impressive job at hiding it, however. Sasuke and Naruto got the hang of tree climbing eventually though. Once they were done with the exhausting training they headed back to the bridge builder's house.

They were having dinner, and chatting about the mission, and what they were here to do. As they were conversing, a clatter caused by a fork dropping carelessly onto a plate could be heard. " You can't defeat Gato, not even if you are ninjas, you will die!" Yelled Inari. ( I can't remember his name nor Tazuna's daughter's name, I can't look it up either, I'm writing this book while offline. I'm in the middle of the woods and won't have internet for a while, however, will post when I can. I might correct it when editing the book after its completion.)
The child later stormed off after his small speech, ignoring his mother's yells for him to come back.
Later Inari's mother told team seven about His 'tragic' backstory. After hearing this, for reasons unknown to the others, Naruto excused himself, with masked anger. He exited the house and headed to the woods.