Chapter ろく

Edited

Third POV

A couple of months have passed since Naruto and Sasuke kissed in the forest. A couple of months meaning... yes, it was time for the chunin exams, well this next scene is 5 days before the chunin exams take place. It had also been a few months since the last murder, so the chunin exams could still take place, however with added security.

"Come on, you promised you would play ninja!" Insisted konohamaru. Naruto gave in with a sigh. "Fine, I'll play." Konohamaru's friends, Sakura, and Naruto were present. Naruto chased konohamaru, that was until konohamaru bumped into a ninja wearing purple make-up. Said ninja, from the sand village, as stated by the headband he wore, picked konohamaru by the scruff of his neck. Konohamaru seemed scared. At this point, Naruto stopped running and put on a serious face as he walked over to the boy with make-up. "Oi, put him down." He demanded. The ninja scoffed and answered. "No, this little brat bumped into me." He stated smugly. "Kit, the person you had sensed in the tree, contains one of my brothers, Shukaku."
My face didn't change at the new information, however, a plan had formed in my mind. "Put him down or else..." Naruto said. "Or else what." Tested the sand ninja. His sister, I assumed, the blond behind him looked irritated at her brother. "Or else you might anger the redhead over there, I pointed without looking, to the redhead, who was indeed, there. I then turned to look, with the siblings towards the jinchuriki.  Sasuke who was in the same tree holding a rock, also looked to the other side to see the redhead he hadn't noticed the presence of. Who had the kanji of love tattooed on his forehead, and a gourd on his back? Said person disappeared in a swirl of sand, reappearing next to the siblings, who looked terrified.

"Kankuro put him down, you are embarrassing our village." Ahh, I guess they are all siblings. Kankuro did as told and dropped Konohamaru, who ran behind me, and next to Sakura. Sasuke jumped off the tree and stood beside me. "Who are you?" He asked. The redhead didn't respond at first. "I'm Gaara no sabaku, and these are my siblings Kankuro, and Temari." He said in an empty voice, pointing to each of his siblings. I intercepted by looking Gaara in the eye and said, "Kurama wishes to say hi to her brother Shukaku." When I said this Gaara and his siblings looked shocked. "How do you know about him?" He asked suspiciously. I tilted my head slightly to the side and smirked, with my eyes now red. "Because I'm just like you," I said, using Kurama's chakra-enhanced voice. They turned around and said, "Let's go guys." To which my slightly shocked teammates and konohamaru obliged. Sasuke wasn't shocked, he had heard that tone of voice before... he wouldn't think of that now. He followed Naruto, leaving shocked sand siblings behind.

Gaara's POV

'He.. he's just like me.' I thought. "Indeed he is, the kid wasn't lying, I sensed my eldest sister sealed inside him." Informed the one-tailed beast in a gruff, irritated tone. .
.
.
.
Third POV
It had been a few days, now it was finally time for the chunin exams. Team seven had already gotten their invites and information about the exams from Kakashi sensei. Now they were in the designated building.

Naruto's POV
My teammates and I walked around the building, we were on the second floor when we saw a large group of people, they seemed to be arguing about being let in. "Ha, I guess they were fooled by the genjutsu." Sasuke looked at me and nodded in agreement, Sakura looked at me confused. "But it's the third floor, Naruto baka." She stated. " no it's not it's the second. This is a genjutsu. Stay here I'm going to... have some fun."
I said with a smirk. I knew the reason for the genjutsu was to weed out the weak, so I wasn't going to tell those teams it was a genjutsu. I moved through the group of people till I reached the source of the commotion, it was two chunnin. "Come on, you must let us pass! We have to take the chunin exams." Stated an irrelevant character. "Oi, you heard them," I said with a smirk, I used a deep commanding voice, to get their attention. It worked because the chunnin and most genin turned to look at me. "Pfft, as if, scatter you brat." One of the chunnin said. "Or else...? You aren't gonna back that threat up? You may think your tough but you are the scum at the bottom of my shoe." I taunted, it was about time I had some fun, the attempt to provoke them worked.