Chapterきゅ

Edited
Third POV

Naruto, Choji, Shikamaru (jonnin), Neji and Kiba, were in Tsunade's office, receiving the details of the mission. When Shikamaru had told Naruto that Sasuke left the village, Naruto seemed angry and shocked, he had put on a good act. After receiving the mission details, the group gathered at the gate. Sakura showed up, "Naruto promise me you will bring Sasuke back." Sakura pleaded. "I promise, that is my ninja way, Dattebayo!" Naruto said with a grin, lying of course. He wouldn't capture Sasuke, he would let him go. The mission went on, the battles between Naruto's teammates and the enemies went on, and soon the Sand siblings joined in. Now, Naruto and Sasuke stood in the valley of the end. Since they were alone there was no need to act anymore. Naruto took a running sprint, then jumped toward Sasuke, who held a kunai. Sasuke used jutsus, trying to, well, kill Naruto, who smirked at this. It seems Sasuke is mad at what Naruto did.

After some time, Naruto and Sasuke ended up on the water, Naruto was in his 1tail form, and Sasuke held a Chidori. They kept fighting until Naruto pinned Sasuke to the ground. "Why are you fighting to get me back!?" Naruto stared at Sasuke. "I'm not Sasuke, I planned since the mission was assigned, I would let you go, I did Promise your girlfriend Sakura I would get you back, but I lied. Maybe I'll come and bring you back in 4 years... but I would only be doing it for Sakura. I don't care if you come back or not Sasuke, I don't care if you are going to Orochimaru, who only wants you for your body, but I'll let you go." He gave him a peck on the cheek Then smirked. Naruto got up, and stepped back, giving him space to pass.

Naruto's POV

Sasuke was on the ground, staring at me in shock, his heartbreaking, so satisfying, I smirked at this. "Go on then. Cat got your tongue? Go, I'm telling you to go. Go to Orochimaru, get stronger, kill Itachi, and turn your back on the village, go rogue. That's what you want right? Do it, I'm giving you a free pass Love." I stared at him, he looked hopeless, just laying there. "Hurry, Kakashi is coming soon, and I need to act unconscious, it would help if you leave, avoid a fight with your ex-sensei." I turned around and walked across the water to a nice spot of sand. During the fight, I had stopped Kurama's healing, to make my efforts look real. I lay down on the sand and closed my eyes, relaxing my heartbeat. I sensed Sasuke get up, and hesitantly walk towards me, he stopped halfway, throwing his headband at me, which I caught and clenched in my hand. Sasuke then turned around and ran towards Orochimaru's hideout.

Later Kakashi came to pick up my unconscious body. On the way back to Konoha, I couldn't help but let my mind wander. It's been a while since I've killed anyone, especially after my message. It's been so long, that people think the threat is gone, but they are wrong. Now with Sasuke gone, I needed new entertainment, so I guess I'll go with the killing... hmm what to choose. Eventually, I was put in the hospital.

It's been a while since Sasuke left, and I've agreed to go on a 3-year training with Pervy Sage. We left the village early, saying goodbye to my 'friends'. I was happy, to say the least, I finally left the wretched village.

During training with sensei, I decided to slowly release the henge I had on my body. To hide my solo training and power, I used the body of a scrawny, short ramen-eating ninja. I released the henge gradually, to not raise suspicion. Over time I grew taller, lean with muscle. Mentally I 'became' more mature, and smarter in battle. I learned coordination with my shadow clones, and worked on my Toad summoning, among other things. My outfit also changed, I now wore black ANBU pants, with a touch of lime green. Black ninja sandals, and a black muscle shirt, highlighted my toned body. My headband is on my forehead as always. (Black shirt, black jeans, black nails, everything all black on me. Floating up the room like a mothering ghost in my new Jean chains... I wrote this chapter while listening to this song)