Chapter 十五

Third POV

Naruto stood under Pein's shadow, who was up in the sky claiming to be capable of destroying the village. Everyone stood behind Naruto, looking at the Akatsuki member in slight fear, fear for their village.

"Almighty Push!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

40minutes before.

"You need help?" A smug Naruto asked a limping Sasuke, trying to sneak away the morning after they fucked. Sasuke turned to Naruto glaring. "It's your fault I'm like this, and stop acting like I need a wheelchair I'm fine." He said standing and limping. "My fault? Who was the one begging me to go harder?" Sasuke glared harder, a small blush on his cheeks. "And a wheelchair... I was thinking more like an airlift but whatever. You won't make it to the kitchen like that." Naruto said eyes closed a smirk present on his lips. "The fuck is an airlift?" Naruto just shrugged, he then got out of bed and got dressed, in his Jonin vest and ninja clothes, while Sasuke just watched. When he was done he walked over to Sasuke, wearing his boxers, and only the top of his ninja outfit complete. Naruto helped a reluctant Sasuke get dressed. He then surprised Sasuke by picking him up bridal style. "Put me down Dobe!" Naruto just ignored him.

They were sitting in the kitchen, finishing their breakfast, Katsu had shown up halfway through the meal. Naruto inquired about the sleepover, and Sasuke just listened to their conversation. Around the time they finished their breakfast Naruto froze, a frown on his face. "What is it nii-Chan?" Naruto stayed still a few more seconds before answering. "I sense a dangerous chakra approaching the village." Naruto turned to face the other two house occupants. "Katsumi I need you to follow the emergency procedure and hide in the panic room. Sasuke we must alert the Hokage and prepare for a battle." Naruto was serious, all the previous teasing and smug attitude from the morning extinguished. Sasuke nodded, going to get his battle gear. "Nii-Chan, will everything be ok?" Naruto kneeled before her. "Yes Katsu, now go and hide, when everything is over I will come to bring you. I love you." He kissed her on the forehead. Katsumi hugged him and whispered an 'I love you too' into his shoulder before heading to the safety bunker. It was located beneath the training ground, a part of the house few people knew of, not ever you readers were allowed to know about. (My way of covering up a loophole in my story)

Sasuke appeared again, ready, Naruto teleported them to the Hokage's office. Once they were there they saw Sakura and Kakashi there. Tsunade sighed, annoyed at Naruto's never-ending random appearances. "What is it?" Everyone turned to look at an uncharacteristically serious Naruto. "A dangerous chakra is heading to the village, about 30 minutes away. I think this calls for alerting all ninjas to prepare for battle." Tsunade now serious nodded, she trusted Naruto. "Shizune, alert all ninjas to prepare for battle, take the civilians and fresh genin to the safe bunker." "Hai Hokage-sama!" And Shizune was off. "I'll head to the front line with Sasuke." I bowed, "Kakashi, Sakura you go with them." "Hai!"

Konoha's ninja, from chunnin to ANBU and some genin, appeared guarding the village on high alert. "He's here." Before them a figure landed within the village's walls, his landing picked up dust. Once it cleared, you could see an orange-haired man, sporting many piercings and in an Akatsuki cloak. It was silent. "Seems someone sensed me coming. That's ok though, you will all get to witness me destroying your village." The man released a murderous killing intent. Naruto stood straight "Not letting that happen." The ninjas started engaging in battle with the Akatsuki member, who quickly defeated them. Naruto stood back and observed how the man ascended into the sky, the others watched as he stopped high in the air.

"The world shall know Pain." Everyone watched as the man towered over the village, the Hokage barked orders. The man extended his arms and shouted, "Almighty Push" everything went still before chaos commenced, many were pushed back by the attack. Destruction was heard all around. It didn't last long before everything went silent, the dust in the air took a while to settle. Everyone stood shocked and looked over to the attacker, once the dust fully cleared, they saw Naruto standing his hand outstretched as if putting up an invisible barrier, stopping the destruction. Behind only a small portion of the village lay utterly destroyed, just a part of the wall surrounding the village and the few buildings around it.