Chapter 6 - The bathroom encounter

I push my sunglasses on top of my head, while me and Vic sit down in a fancy Italian restaurant. We found the restaurant online, it had amazing reviews. The drive was short from the bands house, and here we were.

I decided to straighten my hair and apply a light color to my cheeks. I'm wearing some black shorts, with some loose grey ripped shirt, paired with black vans.

Victoria is looking rather gorgeous, with her blonde hair looking all messy like the rockstar she is. She isn't wearing any makeup, which makes her look even more like a natural beauty.

We take a selfie once we arrive at the restaurant, and I upload it to my instagram.

We ordered some pizza, that sounds delicious with ham and bacon. Our order arrives and I lick my lips in anticipation. It looks amazing, and super Italian. The waiter is pretty handsome, and  has looked at me more than once, making me blush slightly. But, nowhere near as hot as Damiano.

"That waiter wants to lick your toes, Coraline" - Vic comments, while taking a bite from a slice of pizza.

I choke a bit on my soda. She laughs at my surprise.
"I have never heard that sentence in my life" - I say with wide eyes, wiping my mouth.

"Maybe that is your problem, bella" - Vic says, looking me in the eyes with some sort of smirk.

I nod. I'm unable to comment on that, giving the things I have been doing behind closed doors  that she is unaware of.

"But don't you agree? Isn't he cute? You are single so..." - she adds, winking at me and leaning her head towards the waiter. Gladly, the waiter doesn't notice this, because he is busy with another costumer.

He is blonde with blue eyes, his skin is tanned, making him look like an Australian surfer.
He is indeed cute, but right now I can't focus on any men other than Damiano. Maybe I shouldn't do that, because we aren't exclusive, I don't even know what we are. But, somehow, I can only seem to think of him kissing and touching me.

"Yeah he is cute, but I'm not really looking for that right now." - I admit swallowing a bit of pizza.I wish she would just drop the subject. I also wish I knew if I'm doing the right thing by shutting other guys out for Damiano.

"Well, sometimes it just happens right?" - Vic says.
I nod, yes... sometimes it really just happens, like its happening with Damiano. Ugh, I feel frustrated with myself, it's like he clouds my thoughts.

Half an hour later we are laughing away, while she tells me about some episodes from their previous European tour.

This lunch was much needed. I needed to be away from all that testosterone back at the house.

"So you only have one week left here right?" - Vic asks sadly.
I nod.

"Yeah, but honestly I'm thinking about speaking with my parents about that. I don't have anything or anyone left in Portugal, only the college thing. But, I can always freeze my tuition. I also had a fallen out with my best friend shortly before coming here. She was spreading shit about me, not really a good best friend. I would have to find a job here, obviously. But, I prefer that then going back to that life. I know you guys are sometimes away touring, but I would have the chance to start over." - I speak in deep thought. I know my parents are thinking of staying here also, but they have to go back to Portugal to deal with some stuff too, and I can just stay in Italy. It's time for me to gain my independence.

Vic grins at my speech.

"Really? We could get an apartment together! And you could stay with Chili while I'm on tour, she loves you so much!" - She says quickly smiling. I nod laughing. The fact that she sounds so happy makes me want to stay here even more.