Chapter 2 - The party

The picture represents how Damiano looks at the party.

.......

After taking a shower Vic helps me getting ready for the party. 

I'm wearing a black dress with an open back. It's quite short but I don't even care. 

After the conversation with Damiano, I just want to distract myself. I didn't tell Vic about the exchange we had. 

She curls my hair while chatting away telling me all the adventures they had while touring. I laugh when she tells me about being so drunk she hugged a tree thinking it was Ethan. I feel jealous of her lifestyle, I mean, she is having a blast. She is also working very hard, but she is making memories. 

I text my mom quickly after she sends me a photo of her standing in her hotel room. It looks quite fancy. I hope they advantage of this time to be in love again. 

After getting my hair done, I decide to put on my favourite red lipstick that makes my plum lips look delicious. My red hair is looking wild just like i like it. I'm feeling sexy for the first time in awhile. Vic nods and whistles when she sees me. 

"You look hot girl!" - I smile at her, feeling quite confident. 

We head downstairs and the party is just starting, Ethan is putting on some music while Thomas is opening the door to some people.I beam at Ethan and he smiles when he sees me. They are all so nice, except for the almighty lord Damiano. Talking of him, I look around and don't see him. We head outside to the garden, some people are sitting down with their feet in the water by the pool. The vibe is amazing and it's a summer night. 

My mom texts me goodnight and tells me she will call me in the morning. I send her a selfie of me and chilly to reassure her that I'm okay. 

At the corner, speaking to a girl that is obviously head over heels with him, is Damiano. He is wearing a white t-shirt, almost transparent, so you can see his tattoos. And loose trousers. He looks hot and confident. His left hand is in the girls waist and she is practically leaning over him. Maybe that his girlfriend. His right hand is holding a cigarette which makes me itch for a smoke.

"That's not his girlfriend. Just some girl. I don't even remember her name. Damiano is that type of guy. But he rarely goes further than this. Have you met him yet?" - Vic, reading my thoughts, explains quickly. 

Oh, so he is really the almighty Damiano, kissing girls left and right. I don't usual judge people like this but he makes me angry for some reason. 

"Uh, well we had a quick encounter. He found your earrings on the bathroom and gave it to me. From the expression I got he doesn't like me very much." - I say leaning on the wall behind us. 

Vic mirrors my stand and laughs:"Don't take it personal bella, he is like that to everyone. When I first met him he was awful too. He is a dick but a sweetheart once you get to know him." - she says while looking at him. She doesn't look at him like a girlfriend but more like a sister. 

"We are always fighting for example, just ask Ethan and Thomas" - she adds while laughing.I nod and smile. That makes me feel a little bit better. At the same time I smile and look back at him, he is already looking back at me, smirking. I advert my eyes and decide it's a good idea to drink something and smoke later. 

...... 

I have never dance so much in my life. I'm having a blast. I have danced with Vic, we hugged and even kissed once, just for fun. I danced with Ethan which is the best dancer in the party and I also danced with Thomas. All except from Damiano, that is probably making out with some girl in his room.