Chapter 7 - The club

Damiano walks out of the bathroom first, so we don't raise any questions. I wait a few minutes, and do the same. Ethan is standing right in front of the bathroom door, smirking at me.

Oh shit.

''Hi Ethan, you found something for dinner?" - I ask, smiling nervously.

He is leaning against the wall, still smirking.

"Yeah, I did. But you know that's not why I am here..." - He says.
I swallow. Well, I just hope he doesn't say anything to the others.

"Yeah, did you heard anything?" - I ask biting my lip.
He nods.
Oh my god. I raise my hands into my face groaning. How embarrassing. We tried to be silent, but guess that didn't work.

"I wont tell anyone. Vic told me about everything, and I just wanted to tell you I support your decisions." - Ethan says smiling.

What? Vic told him what?! VIC KNOWS?

"You do?!" - I ask with wide eyes.

"Yeah, I can even help you find a job!"
Oh my god, he wasn't talking about me and Damiano.

"And after that an apartment. I have a friend that sells and rents apartment that could make you a special offer" - he adds.

I fucking had an heart attack. I breath in relief, and smile at him. He is so sweet trying to help me.

"I still need to speak to my parents, but I think I will do it, thanks for the help" - I say hugging him.

I hear someone coughing behind me, and sure enough, Damiano is standing there looking at us very unpleased.
Is he jealous...?

Ethan pulls away from me at the sound of Damiano's voice.

"So, are we going to start on that dinner or you two want to take this to the bedroom?"
Back to being an asshole. I roll my eyes, and Ethan laughs.

"Nothing is stopping you Damiano. I can't hug Coraline now?"
"Sure you can, you can do anything. Enjoy each other's company." - He replies in a sarcastic tone. He passes us and goes downstairs.

Someone's grumpy.

"We better start on that dinner" - Ethan comments smiling at me.
I nod.
......

"Nothing better than waking up to pasta made by Ethan. I'm in fucking heaven." - Vic says, while peering inside the kitchen. She had finally woken up from her nap. Thomas was currently showering, and with a little problem. He forgot to put sunscreen on and fell asleep under the sun outside, so now he is a bit sunburned. 

Ethan was an amazing cook, he was mixing the ingredients like a mad man, but everything looked amazing and smelled delicious. I was making the salad. Damiano was still sulking setting the table and being super silent.
So childish.

"You want to have a taste, bella?" - Ethan asks me, holding a spoon with tomato sauce he was making. I nodded.

"You want to have a taste, bella?" - Damiano mimicked his voice, while setting the table.

I rolled my eyes at his behaviour. Ethan gave me the sauce to try and it was amazing. I close my eyes, moaning in pleasure.
Vic came running to try it herself, and she couldn't hide her hunger anymore. I laughed at her eagerness to eat.

Thomas walked downstairs, just as Ethan put the pasta into our plates. He looked better, but still in pain.

We ate in silence, just loving the taste of the food. The woman that marries Ethan is going to be extremely lucky.