Chapter 9 - The meeting

I wake up with an arm around my waist. I open my eyes and I'm facing Damiano's wall. I reach my phone on the bedside table and check the time. It's still nine o'clock. I can see the sun shining from his window, telling me is going to be a hot typical day in Italy. 

I grab my phone and turn around to look at a very peaceful Damiano. I take a picture of him sleeping, it looks adorable. You can see his hand on my waist in the picture. I decide to put it as my wallpaper.

"What are you doing?" - I look down from my phone to see Damiano still with his eyes closed.

I chuckle. His voice is raspy ,making him even more sexy, I can't understand how that is possible. 

"I was taking a photo, you look cute" - He opens his eyes. 
"Cute? Not hot or sexy? That's a new for me" - He replies smiling.
"You are so cocky" - I reply, browsing through the internet.
"Apparently you enjoy it." - He takes my phone away from me and hides it behind his back.
"Give it back" - I say seriously, while crossing my arms in front of my chest.
"Nop. It's a very bad habit to go on your social media right in the morning amore" - He speaks confidently. I almost die when he calls me that nickname again. It sounds so sexy. 

I roll my eyes.

"Yes dad" - I tell him not really thinking about what I just said. I widen my eyes and look at him. He is already laughing with his eyes shut.
"Oh yes, I love it. Call me dad anytime bella" - I groan embarrassed.
He suddenly pushes me closer to him and pries my hands off my face. I bet I look red like a tomato. 

He looks into my eyes and kisses me. Now this is a serious kiss, I open my mouth letting his tongue wonder and feeling my body tremble. He pulls me on top of him and I put my hands on each side of his face, on the matress. His hands go to my ass, just grabbing it roughly, making me moan. I rub myself against him unconsciously and he groans pulling away.
"If you keep doing that we wont have breakfast with the others" - he says in a raspy voice. His eyes are full of lust, making me even more horny. I kiss him back just as hard as the first time, he flips me around standing now on top of me. He pulls away from my lips and continues to kiss down my neck. I close my eyes and moan at the touch. His hands go to mine keeping me in place. He kisses down my neck and breaks away asking permission to take off his jumper from my body.
I help him remove it. I'm not wearing a bra so he looks excited while looking at my chest.
"You are so fucking hot"- He says and kisses down my chest. I moan loudly. I put my hand on his hair pulling on it, feeling so ignited from his touch.

"Damiano, are you com- AHHHHHHHH MY EYES" - Suddenly I look at the door and Thomas is there, covering his eyes with his hand and screaming like a child.

Damiano throws himself on top of me to cover my exposed breasts.
"Thomas, you are still there" - Damiano points out. I'm laughing my ass off because he is still in front of the door with his hand on his eyes screaming.

"My eyes are burning!!!" - He says groaning and I hear him go downstairs.

Damiano looks back at me laughing.
"I need Thomas in my life honestly" - I tell him laughing
"I understand that completely" - He answers, before helping me get dressed.
.....

We all have breakfast together. Thomas is still talking about what he saw and I can't help but laugh:

"Thomas, get a grip" - Vic says taking a bite from her toast.
"Coraline is like a sister to me! And Damiano is the predator!" - he talks dramatically, pointing a finger at Damiano that's is eating beside me.

I laugh again and throw Thomas a kiss for saying I am like a sister to him.
Damiano just rolls his eyes and keeps eating his cereal.

Ethan is already in the bands room, playing something on the drums. He is the only responsible person on this band.