Chapter 3 - The Italian asshole

I open my eyes. I feel an arm around my waist. I'm in a dark room. I look around.

What the hell happened last night?
I groan in pain as my head starts to feel funny.

I try to stand up but the arm around me is not letting me go. I can hear a soft snoring. Who the hell is next to me?
All of the sudden I remember everything.

Oh my god, I fell asleep on the bathroom next to Damiano... is it Damiano next to me?! I'm gonna flip. I try and reach with my hand to the left, trying to find some sort of bedside table and maybe my phone.

"Yes!" - I whisper in victory when I finally feel my phone with my fingertips.

I grab the phone and turn on the flashlight. At first the source of the bright light makes me shut my eyes and groan in pain. After adjusting to the light, I turn the flashlight to the person that is standing beside me.

"BOOOOO!"
"AHHHH WHAT THE FUCK VIC" - I scream as Victoria is proudly smiling, by my side with her arm around my waist.

She laughs at my reaction and takes her arm away. I keep the flashlight on while trying to calm down my heartbeat. Jesus Christ. A part of me is sad that Damiano is not standing next to me, but I'm actually relieved because that would be a messy start.

"Oh god, your face was priceless bella. I could hear you moving and decided to scare you" - Vic explains her little prank.

I narrow my eyes at her, hopefully she can see that. I'm not pleased with the prank. At the same time, I wonder how I got here.

"I don't remember coming here to sleep" - I speak in a low voice.

"Well, when I got to my room, after looking for you for half an hour, you were already asleep in my bed. I thought you let yourself in and fell asleep." - she comments with a raised eyebrow.
"What's the last thing you remember?" - she adds in a form of a question.

I swallow. Should I tell her? I mean, it's Vic. She will listen to me and not make fun.

I quickly sit up while she turns on the light on her bedside table.

"I fell asleep on the bathroom.." - I say and she gives me a confused look.
"Not alone though, Damiano was there. Maybe he was the one that put me here"

She looks surprised and starts smirking.

"You were in the bathroom with Damiano? Why?"
"He punched a guy. Where were you? You didn't see that happen?"

She shakes her head and I proceed to explain everything. Once Im done she is smiling.

"So he defended you....." - she says smiling cheekily. I nod.

"Vic, any of you would have done the same thing"

"That's true. But still, Damiano with you in the bathroom with his hand on your thigh... Im honestly surprised. But I should tell you, I'm happy for you bella, I really am. However, Damiano has a temper and sometimes it's hard to deal with him, I saw him break some hearts and he can be very cold. I don't want him to do the same to you." - she speaks while grabbing my hand. Her makeup is all messed up and her hair is in a bun.
Her words are honest and I know she means the best with her advices.

"Don't worry, it was one night only. Im pretty sure we were both drunk as fuck. It's nothing" - I say smiling at her.

She hugs me.

Maybe I don't want it to be just a one night thing, but I'm not sure that's what Damiano wants.

.........