Chapter 8 - The worst/best night

Tip: Listen to this song while reading the chapter. Makes it more intense. Good reading!

........

In the previous chapter: 

"We are not going to do this" - He says.
"Exactly" - I say and stand up. My head is still pounding from all the drinking, but I will manage to reach my room.
His hand stops me from going anywhere, pulling my arm.
"Coraline, you shouldn't sleep by yourself tonight." - He says quietly, still holding my arm.
"I will sleep with Vic, please let me go" - I say almost whispering.

He lets my arm go and I walk out of his room. I swallow the lump in my throat.. I head to Vics room. I open the door and everything is pitch black, there is a faint light coming from her bed, she is on her phone.

"Hey Vic, can I sleep here?" - I ask whispering, trying not to scare her.

She looks up from her phone:
"Of course bella, you should be tired." - She says making room for me on her bed.
I lay down next to her, and I'm happy she doesn't bother me with any questions. I'm still in the clothes from the club, but I couldn't care less, I fall asleep, feeling small tears running through my cheeks.

I really need to get away from boys in general.

........

I wake up at the sound of my phone ringing, however Vic stands up quickly, taking the phone call that seems to be from my mother.

She tells her I'm a bit sick, and that I will call her later. I close my eyes, silently thanking her for saving my ass.

My head is pounding heavily, I look at Vics clock and it's ten am. I groan frustrated from everything last night.

"Morning bella, I told your mamma that you are feeling sick, and that you will call her later on today" - Vic says, sitting down next to me on the bed.

"Thank you, Vic" - I say hoarsely. She nods and kisses my forehead.
"I'm going to have breakfast, feel free to come down if you want to" - She adds smiling.

She closes the door behind her. I think I should shower first.
I get into the shower after collecting some comfy clothes from my bedroom. The warm water washes away all of the sweat from yesterday night. I remember Luca and what he tried to do.  Tears come to my eyes. He looked so sweet the other night. I was wrong. I wash my hair, painting the tub in red from my hair dye. Which reminds me, I need to dye my hair again.

After getting out, I dry myself and get my clothes. Some comfy loose trousers and some jumper. Today is also raining a bit so its perfect.
My hair is still damp when I get downstairs, and sit at the breakfast table next to Vic. I don't see the others.

"Thomas and Ethan are going to be with our stylist all day. I will too, Damiano will be around the house though, he has already got his measurements in and all that shit" - Vic explains.

"Outfits?" - I ask biting into my toast. My stomach thanks me for the food.

"We are going to have a gig here in Rome in a few days, and it's a big thing apparently. So our stylist decided its was best to go over the clothes and all that" - She adds, eating her cereal in between pauses.

I nod. Which reminds me that I'm going to be alone with Damiano.

"Well, I'm going to get dressed, and drive to the stylist, you should rest bella." - She kisses the top of my head and disappears from the kitchen. I don't know where Damiano is, but I couldn't care less. I eat the rest of my toast slowly, trying not to vomit again. I'm still not feeling my best.