Chapter 18: Forever

Levain
I had never felt anything like it. Azriel was the most amazing person I had ever met. And he was my Mate. Mine. He repeated the words over and over while he was feasting on the wetness he had created. I wasn't surprised when I reached my climax within seconds. It was pure bliss. I felt like I couldn't catch my breath. I wasn't sure I wanted to.

"You okay?" Large hands stroked the nakedness of my stomach and one tangled in my hair. I simply nodded. "Use your words remember." A soft kiss was placed against my lips.

"That was amazing." I finally opened my eyes to see Azriel laying next to me. I raised a hand to touch his face. "Your beautiful." His smile was soft and I could feel myself wanting more. It felt like I would want more of him always. I pushed him onto his back wings spread out beneath him and straddled his lap. I leant down to kiss him. Our lips joined and it was soft but passionate all at once. No longer did we feel the need to get everything out of one kiss in case it was the last time. We had forever. Azriels hands were searching all over my back and waist. I moved my hands up his now naked chest and ran them along the ridge of his wings. He bucked up into me and I smiled. He broke the kiss.

"You know what your doing there?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I had never been with an Illyrian before him but I knew these were sensitive. I didn't answer and simply ran my finger along the inside of the membrane. I felt Azriels cock twitch from under me. I looked down and realised he was completely naked, when did that happen?

"I know enough." I replied to his earlier question as I continued my exploration and his eyes rolled shut. My turn to make him into a weak mess beneath my touch it seemed. I felt myself becoming desperate for the friction between my own legs again as I watched Azriel soaking in the pleasure. I raised my hips and then slowly lowered myself on to him never stopping my light touches on his wings.

"Fuck." Azriel let out as I mixed the two pleasures. I rolled my hips back and forth slowly. I knew he wouldn't be able to hold out for long like this. I didn't really want him to let me get away with it either. Just like that he opened his eyes again and they were hungry. So hungry and lustful. I bit my lip and his smile turned up at the corners. In an instant I was on my stomach with my ass in the air and my face in the pillows. Azriel removed himself from inside me and i whimpered.

"Az, please." I wiggled my ass but he didn't budge.

"That was very rude you know. Keeping me on the edge like that." I felt his fingers run along my spine making me squirm under him. He knelt behind me and drove straight in to his full length. I screamed into the pillows. His hands rested on my hips and he started his thrusts long and slow. Pulling out almost the whole way before slowly moving back in. It was torture.

"Az... please... more." The words were hard to get out and I felt one of his hands reach down to my hair and pull me back against his chest. I let out a moan as he drove deeper in to me and his breath was warm against my neck.

"Tell me what I want to hear." I couldn't even keep my eyes open from his thrusts. The hand that was in my hair was now just under my breasts and his other was climbing up my thighs.

"I'm yours. Your mine." He started moving himself inside me faster. I repeated my words sounding more like a moan every time. His hand found my breasts and started teasing my nipples. His other hand played with my clit and I could feel myself moving towards that blissful edge.

"Gods your so fucking beautiful Levain." I twisted my head to meet his mouth but he held my throat with his hand. Not rough but enough to keep me in place. His breath was warm against my ear.

"I want to watch you come undone for me." With those words I clenched around him and he held me against his body as he slowed his thrusts allowing me to fall over the edge. It was only seconds after before he started his thrusts again. His hand still around my throat and pressed against my bundle of nerves but not moving. I couldn't stop the explosions as they poured out of me. One after another.

"Az... fuck." Was all I could manage as I rode the high for what felt like minutes on end. With one more clench of my walls I felt Azriel drip inside me and remove his hands from between my legs. I fell against the mattress face first as soon as he wasn't helping keep me upright anymore. I heard him giggle from behind me. It sounded muffled. I was in my own world of bliss.

"Come here." I felt him pick me up in his arms and I rested my head against his chest. He smelled divine with the scent of our Mating between us. I laid in the bath that had already been run and let out a sigh as the water soothed my muscles. My eyes still closed I could hear Azriel opening cupboards and then sitting beside my head.

"Was that okay?" I opened my eyes to look up at him. Ecstasy still all over my features. Before I spoke I felt him grab the soap and start to clean my body. Soft and gentle. I raised a hand to his face and made him look me in the eyes.

"I don't think anything with you will ever not be ok." Because I honestly didn't think it would be. He could do anything to me. Have me anyway he wanted. And I would still always beg for more. He smiled and continued his cleaning process.

"I'm going to try my best to make you regret those words." I could see the glint of mischief in his eyes. I would never regret those words.

"Well we do have forever." He looked back up at me and pressed a soft kiss on my lips as if sealing the words there.

"Forever." He agreed.