Chapter 14: Never be Enough

Levain
The wall was cold against my nipples. Sending a sensation through me I had never felt before. Az taunted me with that hand running it along the waist line of my now soaked panties.

"I want you to call me sir when you answer me in here." I nodded to him. That was a mistake he said to always answer with words. I felt his hand run along my ass before he slapped it once. I jumped forward in response pinning myself further to the wall.

"Yes sir."

"That's better. If you misbehave you get punished."

"Yes sir." My words were so slurred from the need now running through my body. His hand slid under my panties and ran a finger through my slickness. I whimpered as he took it back out.

"Suck it." I did as I was told and the taste of me on him was just as good as it was the first time. "Good girl." Az praised before dropping his fingers back into my panties. He let one finger slid into my core and played with my clit with another. I pushed back into him harder and moaned. His cock was hard against my ass and I writhed between it and his fingers.

"Greedy tonight are we?" He asked as he slipped a second finger into me.

"Az please." Shit forgot again. He pulled his fingers out and spun me around.

"Want to try that again?" I licked my lips at the sight of him so close to my face.

"Sir please." I wanted his fingers back where they were before. Or his now hard cock. Anything to replace that friction. I rubbed my thighs together as he stood staring at me.

"Hmm can't have that." He said as he pulled me from the wall noting my small movements. He laid me on the bed and reached under the post at the foot of the bed to find a chain I hadn't noticed. I looked up at him in confusion when he attached it my ankle.
"Have you never been tied up before? Except for the other night?"

"No sir."

"It won't hurt. Unless you misbehave. This will keep you from misbehaving like you did just before." He attached the other chain to my other ankle and my legs were now spread far enough part they couldn't touch. I felt bare before him. He crawled up the bed as he laid kisses from my feet, up my calf, up my thigh to where I needed him. Just as he got there he went back down and started the same process on the other leg. Slower this time.

"Sir please." I begged as his teasing became too much. He reached up and ripped my panties off. I gasped at the sudden rush of cool air on my heat.

"Fuck your so wet L." Stating the obvious. It felt like I was almost dripping onto the bed. I pulled against the chains as he lowered his head to my wetness. He looked back up at me before he gorged himself on it.

"Fuck." I let out as he licked me everywhere. Not as soft as the first time. This was like he was hungry for something he had never had before. I could feel my climax coming faster than I wanted it too. Just as I thought as I might reach that edge he pulled away.

"You will only come when I say you can. Understand?" I tried to remember how to make words come out of my mouth.

"Yes sir." Az reached for the chains at the end of the bed and unclamped them from the posts. He then twisted them so fast that I ended up flat against the mattress on my stomach. He pulled against my legs and fastened the chains back to the posts.

"Hmm that's better." Shit I couldn't see him anymore and I wanted to know what he was doing. Before I could try to turn around I felt his fingers slide under my hips and lift me up so that my ass was in the air. He ran a finger through my wetness and I almost fell forward again.

"Sir... please." I panted out. I was a mess. I needed him in me so much. I could hear clothes hitting the floor as I turned my head to see him kneeling behind me. Completely naked.

"Do you need me now?" He asked as he nudged against my entrance. I tried to rock my hips back onto him but he wouldn't let me.

"Yes sir, please." He has created a need in me that I had never felt before. He let me have a few inches of him and stretched me out so much I bit my lip in response.

"More?"

"Yes." Was all I could paint out. He pulled out completely. I whimpered at the loss of him. He smacked my ass once.

"Yes what?"

"Sir." I almost liked making that mistake. Before I could think he had slammed himself into me all the way and my arms collapsed under neath me and I fell onto my face. Azriel didn't let me adjust for as long as he did the first time. He started slow deep thrusts as I tried to come back to reality. He was so much deeper this way than the first time. It felt good. His thrusts we're too slow. They were keeping me from reaching that edge that he had almost given me.

"Sir please." I hoped he would understand as I didn't really want to say it out loud.

"Use your words L." He said into my ear as he bent down over top of me.

"Faster please." He obliged almost before I got the words out and started his thrusts faster than he had before. His fingers found my clit and I could tell I was going to go over the edge. I remembered his earlier rule. "Sir please. I need to..." words were hard to form. His thrusts became faster.

"I want you to come for me with my name on your lips." Thank the Mother. He was so deep inside me and his words were the blessing I needed. I reached the edge and screamed his name as I went over feeling him release inside of me sent another shock wave through my body and I collapsed into the bed. Shaking.
I felt Azriel release the chains from my feet and pull me into his arms. I fought to gain control of my mind but it was so hazy with the release. Azriel put me down into a bath of warm water and sat in behind me pulling me into him.

"Was that ok?" He sounded so concerned. I never wanted to make his voice sound like that. I turned my head and kissed his lips softly. Looking into his eyes.

"I want you to make me feel like that all the time." I replied hoping he would understand that I would always want him in that way.

"I intend to."