Chapter 13: Over This Bar

Azriel

I didn't think she could look any better. But Mor and Feyre had made her like the most desirable women i had ever seen. In that dress that held up her breasts just asking for me to bite into them and highlighting her curves making me forget she was only 23 years old. Holding her on the flight up here and not letting the wind rip her dress was harder than i thought it would be. Three days was not enough time to erase the picture of her naked underneath me. I let her go inside using the moment to breath in the fresh air.

"Gonna fuck her in a party full of people." Cassian joked as he stood beside me hands on the rails.

"Fuck off Cass." I gripped the rail tighter. She just looked so good. But all the things i wanted to do with her was so dirty. She wouldn't want them. She wouldn't want me. Surely she didn't after the other night. She was done.

"I have bets he lasts an hour before taking her in the corridor." Rhy's said at my other side. Fuck both of them.

"Half an hour." Cass added.

"I say five minutes." Mor said from the door ushering us inside. Other guests had started arriving and i needed a drink to get through this.

An hour went by and i did everything to make sure i stayed away from her. But in doing so i also had a bit to drink and every time i caught sight of her i wanted her more. Fuck it, i thought as i downed my liquor and made my way over to where she was pouring her own drink.

"Az can we talk?" Levain asked as she downed her own drink. Maybe having this conversation after a few drinks was a good idea. I stood close to her so she didn't have speak too loud to try to have a private conversation. I nodded my head and waited for her to speak. "I'm sorry for leaving you the other morning. I just didn't want to try and take something from you that you didn't want to give." She said the words so fast it was hard to comprehend them all.

"I didn't want to just sleep with you one night Levain." She looked up into my eyes and held my stare. She was more intoxicating in that moment than any bottle of liquor at this table.

"I thought you just needed a friend to help you out with moving on." She said as she got even closer to my face so we were sharing a breath. I didn't care if anyone was looking.

"I want you. In my bed. Every night. If you will let me." I was coming on strong. But i had given her time to think. I had to be honest about what i wanted. Rhy's had that much right. Levain laid a hand on my chest and smoothed out my tie. Her touch sent fire burning through me. Her gaze fell to the floor before raking back up slowly. Too slowly.

"I want that too." Her words were the tether to the leash i was holding on myself and i pulled her closer to me hands resting on her waist. She licked her lips as she looked from mine back to my eyes. I leaned my face closer so my mouth was brushing against her ear and almost let out a smile when she titled her neck in response. There was too many people to touch her here. And her dress was far too extravagant for me to slide my hands into it.

"Would you allow me to do what i want with you in my bedroom." I grabbed her waist tighter with my hands. I felt her nod against my cheek. "You will always need to answer me with yours words L. If this is going to work." She shivered as my breath hit her ear.

"Yes. You have control." It was like heaven hearing those words coming from her lips.

"Do you trust me to control your pleasure. Know your boundaries better than you know them yourself?"

"Yes." Her breath was shaking as she said the words and i could feel her body heating under mine. It was enough to make my cock twitch. Having the permission to do everything i had in my mind to her. I felt myself go hard at the possibilities. I pulled her in closer to me so she could feel the hardness welling up in my pants. She gasped.

"I want nothing more than to bend you over this bar and fuck you till your screaming my name for all these people to hear." I heard the moan come from her lips as she felt my hardness and my breath against her neck now. "Would you like that?"

"Yes." Cauldron she was perfect. I knew my words would be drenching her.

"You want everyone to hear how much you want me to fuck you. How good i feel inside of you." She moaned in response. I knew it was too much but her response to my voice was tearing into to me. "Lets go." She blinked a few times as i pulled from her ear and gazed back to her eyes now filled with lust. I was going to have her a moaning, whimpering mess. I walked her out the door and down the stairs to my old bedroom that Cassian had left untouched in case I ever had to sleep here. I wasn't planning on sleeping in it tonight.

"Az." Levain pleaded as i shut the door and turned to see her standing in the middle of the room.

"This is in the way." I growled as i turned her around to unbutton the dress. Not as gentle as i had been days earlier. That was over she would have all of me now. The dress fell to the floor i was pleased to see she was only wearing a black lace thong. I pushed her into the wall so her breasts were crushed against the cold stone. My hardness against her ass. My fingers trailed over her stomach slowly making circles lower. She moaned for me.

"Az, please." She cried as i taunted her.

"You sure you want me. All that i want to give you." She took a moment to reply her head rested back against my shoulder and looked into my eyes. With that look i knew i had her.

"I'm yours's Az. Fuck me, please." She had no idea how much she was mine or how much i would make her beg for those words to be true.