That goof

Regina's POV

I'm not amused.

I'm not amused for exactly 4 reasons.

1.) I woke up this morning and Emma wasn't in bed with me.

2.) I got a call from my assistant saying I needed to come into Mills Co because of a problem with one of the investors.

3.) When I got to the office I was informed that my main partner has died.

4.) I was made aware that my mother is very much alive.

"Regina I know that you hate seeing me, I just needed to stop by and see how you were doing." My mother fixes me with what has got to be the world's most forced smile.

I purse my lips and stare at her.

" Good morning mother, I'm doing well how are you?"

Her smile drops and she rolls her eyes.

" Alright girl I'll get on with it. David has informed me about your little disagreement, and I must say I think you're being incredibly immature." She folds her arms and raises a brow to finish.

" Well mother, I don't see it as a little disagreement. He really hurt me, not to mention he's been cheating on me since we've been together." I rub my temples and try to remain calm.

This is why I hate leaving the comfort of my home. I'd love to just sell the company and retire early but with my partner gone all of my employees would be out of the job, and I can't have that.

I just want to see Emma.

SQSQSQSQ

Emma's POV

I wanna see Regina.

I've been out here for fucking hours "helping" the search party to find Robin. Apparently the little fucker didin't have any trip planned, so when he didn't come back to his mother's house she called a missing persons.

I should have known he lived with his mother.

"Hey Emma I think I found something!" Ruby called me over to the exact spot I had burned Robin alive. The bark on the tree had Been scraped off and I buried the ash and bones. There was nothing there.

" Uh Rubes what am I looking at. How is this gonna help us find Mr Hood?"

Ruby snorted.

"Ya know he makes us all call him Locksly ever since you made fun of him. And I'm not here to find that trash look, ya see this slimy mushroom ?"

I looked at the mushroom and then to her

"Yeah, what about it?"

She suddenly doubled over in laughter.

" Ruby what the fuck?"

She started wheezing and crying before she finally gathered enough breath to tell me something, she held a finger up and looked to me with tears in her eyes.

" Oh! Wait hold on I hahaha!"

She flicked her finger over the mushroom and it made a wet squishing sound.

" Th- hehe.. that's what good pussy sounds like!!!!" She started laughing so hard I was afraid she might pass out from not getting enough oxygen.

I just looked at her and walked away.

"No! Emma I'm sorry, It was to good I had to!"

I kept walking hearing her laugh even harder.

That goof.