Too silent

Gonna be a long chapter 😘

Emma's POV

Listen, we need to set some ground rules about giving me strange dreams.

I'm sitting in the living room conversing with the voice.

I only show you what could be.

Shut up... No one's dick is bigger.

I pout.

The voice giggles and I'm about to respond when the front door opens.

" I'm home!" David called out.

I roll my eyes as I hear Regina's heels going towards the door. She passes me and smirks. I tilt my head in confusion until she straddles my lap and places a kiss on the top of my head, she's wearing a crop top and some very short cloth shorts. When she leans down her breasts press to my face and it takes everything not to groan.

" Regi- what in the world is going on here!?" David walks in and ruins everything. As per usual

Regina turns her head to face him and  moves to get up, but I slip my arms around her waist and keep her down.
She glances at me and giggles.

" Sorry David, Emma and I were having a tickle fight." She puts her hand on the back of my neck, and the whole time I'm fighting the urge to lick her boobs.

I should Fuck her tonight.

Wow, so from fighting to fucking huh Em ?

Shut up, she forgave me after I made her that pie.

Yeah and you still haven't said you loved her back idiot. Honestly I swear I was the one who made you crazy, but I'm starting to think you're the one who made me crazy.

"Dinner is ready just like you wanted David. " She points to the kitchen and David frowns.

" You're not eating with me? " He seems to forget about our position and just looks me in the eye. I glare at him.

" We already ate, go on. " I command.

He hesitates before leaving.

" I'll just eat by myself. " He grumbles.

As soon as he leaves I grab Gina's ass and thrust upwards. Her boobs jiggle and I place a kiss on each one before shoving my face in the middle and inhaling.

" Oh, I've Missed these so much. "

She hums and runs her hand through my hair.

" Have I told you how sorry I am? Oh Fuck baby I'm so so sorry. " I thrust up again.

She chuckles and pulls back.

" I've missed you too baby, what if I come into your room tonight and we cuddle. Only cuddle. But you have to do something for me first." She whispers.

.. uh... Yeah let's Fuck.

" What is it? I'll do it right now." I squeeze her ass.

She smiles and leans down to my ear.

" Nothing sexual papi, David might hear. But I do need you to kill a spider in the bathroom. She ducks her head down with a blush.

" I saw it yesterday but you were still mad at me, and David is too afraid.

Emma, I don't know how to say this but I think we should just kill him and kidnap Her.