Wasn't sex

Emma's POV

Smut 🍆💦

I wake up to the sound Regina's alarm going off.

"Emma wake up you'll be late for school." I hear Regina's voice next to me and turn over facing her.

" No baby, 10 more minutes."  I groan, grabbing her waist and pulling her to me

"Emma is literally the first day we can't afford to be late. And stop treating me like I'm your girlfriend or something, remember we have to act like a regular principal and student. " She tries to turn away from me.

I grip her thigh and lick up her neck.

"Mhmm ask me in spanish" I whisper, nibbling her ear.

"Levántate papi.. o de lo contrario te detengo

(Get up or I'll give you a detention)

" Oh fuck baby." I push up her night gown and softly bite her shoulder.

" You're gonna make me cum all over you."  I groan squeezing her ass.

She lets out a sigh.

" Emma, I told you no sex"

We didn't even have sex last night. I just crawled in her bed naked and cuddled her. Of course David is on a trip for a few weeks. I slip my hand in her panties and cup her cheek Playing with her ass.

"Fine, but let me touch you." My dick twitches against her inner thigh and she moans softly.

" Ok 10 minutes, but then we really have to get ready." She whimpers as I pull her closer and push my dick against her panties. Pressing my lips to hers I slip my tounge in her mouth and play with her ass again.

She kisses me back and gasps when I flip her over so I'm on top,  Im in between her legs with my dick at her ass.

" No sex Papi" she warns.

I smile. " I'm only touching"

I look from the clasp of her bra to the  the curve of her back,  and finally to where my cock sits comfortably between her cheeks.

I smile and smack her ass, giggling like a maniac as it jiggles.

" Ay! Be gentle" she complains.

I bring down both hands on either cheek at the same time and squeeze.

" I'm gentle" I smirk.

She moans and arches her back, my dick slides against her even more. I grab her waist and flip her around so I'm in-between her thighs. Slipping into her night gown I run my hand up her tight abdomen and caress her breast.

" Papi it's been five minutes." 

I glance at her and continue kissing her inner thighs licking and biting.

" Okay, I'll be done soon" I lie, my dick has been painfully hard this whole time. I'm just gonna cum on her and be done with it.

I move her panties to the side and push against her. Her wetness coats my friend and I moan.

She gasps and grips the bed sheet.

"Papiiii" she whines

" I know I know baby, I'm only touching."

I slide off her panties all the way and  and press more firmly. She lets out a small whimper.

" You have two more minutes"

I smirk. " Yeah, I'll be done quickly"

I start moving slowly my face is buried in her neck as I pick up speed. She moans louder and wraps her arms around my shoulders.

I go faster and harder groaning as I feel my dick twitch. I feel im about to cum so I get up to cum on her stomach, but her arms keep me down and instead when I raise my hips they slam down against her, my dick pounds into her opening.

" Ahhhhh!!" She lets out a scream of pleasure.

Her tight walls grip me and I loose it. My cum shoots into her as my hips instinctively buck and rise.

"Well technically this wasn't sex."