007

Emma's POV

Watching him screaming in pain brought a very satisfying sense of pleasure to me. It was almost too much, I laughed like a mad man as I watched the flames slowly eat away at the flesh on his bones. Fire is such a beautiful thing the only down side is sometimes is burns out before it finishes the job, so I had to stay longer then I wanted to make sure he was really dead.

Once I was sure he was, I took off my clothes and changed into the spare I had brought. I threw my old clothes into the fire and watched them burn, I took off the latex gloves I had on and shoved them into a pre dug hole Wich I then promptly set on fire.

I walked back to my yellow bug and drove back into town, on the way there I saw...well I saw nothing. It was too dark for anyone to be out right now. And with 3 weeks off of school for spring break, most of the towns people had left for vacation. I smiled to myself.

That's a good alibi Swan. It will be at least four weeks before anyone even thinks to start looking, by then his body will be mostly ash.

The voice commends my smarts but I can't help but frown.

It's been one day since Regina told me what happened to her. I've realized that I have to kill David pretty soon, when I wasn't thinking strait I let it slip that I was fucking his wife. He was glaring at me all day yesterday and I just had to sit there and act like I wasn't planning his murder.

I just want Regina to live with me as my wife I want us to get our happily ever after. I'm close, I'm turning 18 in four months. So close.

I pull up to the driveway and get out the car, before I can even make it to the front door David is there infront of me.

" We need to talk Emma." He looks kind of worn out but mostly he looks like he's got something up his sleave

I cross my arms and lean against the wall next to me.

" Yeah, let's talk."

His eyes light up with mischief and I try not to laugh at how obvious he's being.

" Look Emma I know that Regina can be tempting, I mean married her. But you're only 17 you have a whole life to live, don't get caught up with an older married woman." He finishes his little speech and I pretend to be confused.

" David what the hell are you talking about? I love Regina but I see her as a sister. What do you really think I'm sleeping with my adoptive mom!?" I act taken aback but David really is taken aback.

" But but you said that you were."

I cut him off with a hand.

I start signing to him in ASL.

Next time you wanna try and blackmail me. Make sure to hide the recorder better.

He reads me hands and looks down. Sure enough the sound recorder is sticking right out his front pocket.

I laugh. Knock off 007.