Sorry

David POV

( Y'all thought I forgot about him huh?...

... Well you were right. 😅 I did.)

I stepped off the plane and immediately took out my phone to text Regina.

David: Hey babe, I just landed.

Regina: .......

Well she's probably busy making dinner or something. My beautiful wife really is talented, I just wish she wasn't so confident. I remember when I was a boy my father could keep my mom under control, I look like a bad husband all because she doesn't know her place.

I love her, and up until now I've yet to punish her for the way she's been acting. Making decisions by herself, who does she think she is? After I visited my father at his office I understood, I can't be nice to her anymore, I'm going to put my foot down. She needs to respect me, then maybe we can have sex again.

I pick my car up from the lot and strap in, I decide to call my wife. She answers on the 5th ring.

This is what I mean, she should be waiting for my call.

" Hah - David?"

" Hi honey, is dinner ready?"

She sounds out of breath when she answers.

" Yes I made stir fry."

I smile.

" Good girl, see you when I get home."

She's silent for a minute.

" David why the hell are you talking like that?"

She makes me frown.

" We need to talk when I get back, just have my plate ready." I hang up and start the car.

After not even fifteen minutes the Bluetooth goes off. It's Emma.

" Hey kiddo-"

" Regina's mad." She cuts me off, I can't really punish her because she's got a few good inches on me not to mention her muscles, but she still needs to respect me.

" Well listen kid-"

" What did you say? She wasn't upset before you called her. She was so mad she even made me stop eating her- cupcakes."

She practically growled at me. I was shocked at her tone. It was the dominince I used to hear in dad's voice, like her word was final. I found myself shutting up and slumping in my seat.

"... Sorry Emma." She just huffed.

" Whatever you said you better take it back when you get here, your playing with fire."

We shouldn't have adopted her, she's everything I'm not. And I can't help but feel like there's something she and Regina are keeping from me.

If only she wasn't so confident. I just know that the second I try my father's method she'll just kick me out and file for divorce, she's not as weak minded as my mother was and that's not something I can change so easily. Damn it, I just wish things were different.

She needs to get rid of that pride and self worth and forgive me for what happened with Mary.

I said sorry.

( I made this character and I'm tired of him. But now he's starting to anger Emma, we might not have to deal with him much longer.😏)