Idiot

Emma's POV.

I jolted up from my bed with a gasp.

" That Bitch!"

Now do you see what could happen? You're going to ruin everything for nothing.

The voice speaks to me like I'm still a child.

Shut up. That wasn't funny.

You're being a dick for no reason!

I hear a knock on my door and Regina's soft voice from the other side.

" Emma? Is everything alright?" She sounds tired.

I throw the covers off and run to the door. When I open it I see the love of my life standing there with a surprised look on her face.

" Are you going to talk to me now?" She puts a hand on her hip and sighs.

I feel too much like a scolded child and I'm to embarrassed to say anything, Instead I just look down.

She rolls her eyes at me.

" Well David is back today. I'm going to spend some time with him and then I have some paperwork to catch up on." She starts to walk away before pausing and turning back to me.

" I love you Emma, but I can't put my life on hold and I'm too busy to try and figure out why you're treating me like this. But please stop soon, this is really hurting me." There's a slight trembling in her voice and she stays there for a bit, waiting for me to say something. But I keep my eyes glued to the ground, she scoffs and turns around walking away.

You absolute fucking idiot!! The voice yells a number of insults at me as I walk back into my room and sit on my bed.

Did you hear that!?  She said we're hurting her, she's not gonna wait forever dumbass! Out of all the people you could've messed with why did you choose the woman we love!!!?

I just sat there in shock.

" She loves me" I whispered.

Huh? Well not for long coward!

I smile and hug my pillow.

" She loves me."

I hate you.

" But she doesn't."

I laugh excitedly.

Idiot.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sorry if I scared some of you with that last chapter I just thought it'd be funny to mess with y'all a little. But I love swanqueen waayyy too much.