17 | thy youniverse

SEVERAL DAYS OF deciphering the entries in the journal, Singto is on the verge of giving up

SEVERAL DAYS OF deciphering the entries in the journal, Singto is on the verge of giving up. To wake up every morning to read the repeated pages after pages and going to bed late at night just to stare at the journal till he falls asleep. The repeated events of his life gave him a headache that no one can battle out.

There are days when Gun and New visited him to catch up with each other's lives. When one of them couldn't make it, then that's the time when their boyfriends tagged along. Giving him a basket of fruits, and it seems like he became a gardener all of a sudden.

Staring outside the window with the sun directly hitting his face, Singto massaged his temple as he heaved a deep sigh. In his lap is the journal, trying his best not to flip the next page where Kit wrote the explanation of the ninth bucket list. His urges excite him, and at the same time, it made him nervous.

"To flip the next page or not?" He asked, staring at the birds flying freely in the sky.

After a couple of minutes, Singto closed the book and went straight to the kitchen. He's beyond agitated when Krist didn't appear anymore whenever he needed someone the most. It seems like he vanished from his life. The thing is, he's well aware that he's not getting better.

Why vanished? That's the most questionable thing Singto wanted to ask.

Speaking of his health condition, Singto searched for his mother in every corner of the house. Today is his first therapy session with Dr. Nammon, and the anxiety he's feeling is an understatement as he anticipated what's about to happen- there's no way he'll last for a year.

To feel better?

To extend his lifespan?

He doesn't believe in these kinds of encouraging words from other people. He knew that his life would never go back to the way it used to after the therapies. If possible, for how long will Singto live? A month? A year? Because only a few people survived such an illness, and if not, they only live up to five years.

Waiting around the corner for his life to end is such a miserable punishment for himself. He wanted to fight, but for what reason? He doesn't know. When the man who gave him a purpose to live already left him in such a lonely place.

"Come in,"

Singto snapped his head towards his mother standing by the doorway. Gun and New came in, waving at his Singto with their smile full of positivity. He waved back at them before settling down on the sofa, being sandwiched by his friends.

"We're about to go to the hospital. What are you two doing in my house at this hour of the day?" Singto asked.

"Because we're all going to the hospital," Gun replied, moving his perfect eyebrows up and down.

"The reason?"

"To give you an encouraging first day of your therapy?" New tilted his head, waiting for confirmation from his friend.