16 | thousand hours

"LET'S ALL WELCOME the owner of Singtuan's Studio," Gun lowered his mic a little to his chest while looking at his friend standing in the darkroom, trying to remember his unprepared speech

"LET'S ALL WELCOME the owner of Singtuan's Studio," Gun lowered his mic a little to his chest while looking at his friend standing in the darkroom, trying to remember his unprepared speech. "Our dearest and most precious friend, no other than Prachaya Ruangroj."

Everyone in the studio clapped and screamed in delight as Singto walked out from the darkroom. Why would he be afraid when his friends are the only people played as an audience? Singto waved his hand playfully while smiling from ear to ear.

He wished a thousand times to the stars above that his mother would be present at the opening of his studio, but all he got was disappointment in the end. That's the mere reason why he doesn't wish upon the stars anymore. He believed that wishes do come true since he was a kid, and now, Singto doesn't want to disappoint himself again.

Celebrating his achievement with friends is enough for him- at least they got his back.

"Thank you so much for coming, though it's a little late. I don't know why we have this opening late at night. Thank you so much for having my back since when we were kids," Singto stared at his friends before glancing at his lover, enjoying the night together with his childhood friends. "And the first time meeting you at school. The five of you fought for my dreams with me, and I would never forget that."

"Is this the part where we suppose to cry?" Off asked.

"I think so," Singto replied, shrugging his shoulder with a sly smile. "I didn't really prepare a speech because this isn't part of the plan. So, shall we eat?"

"Time for food," New winked at Singto, teasing him when Krist walked closer to give him flowers.

"Fresh and beautiful flowers for you, hon."

"Thank you for coming, hon."

"I thought you're inviting other guests?" Krist asked, leading Singto to their seats.

"It was part of the plan," Singto replied, letting Krist pulled out the chair for him. "But I think I'm not ready to socialize with other people just yet. I let Gun and New hired an assistant for me, who will be in charge of interviewing my clients, and I'll do my job as it is."

"That's great," Krist nodded, pulling out his chair without breaking eye contact with his lover. "You're aware that he couldn't hurt you, right?"

"I know," Singto replied, smiling while averting his gaze. "I'm just afraid that what happened way back in college would eventually happen again. I befriended him when we were freshmen, and Korn just took advantage out of it-"

"You don't have to tell me the story again. I can sense that you're getting uncomfortable already, hon."

Singto nodded, looking at his lover. He was about to thank Krist when Gun and New served their dinner while Off and Tay remained seated while anticipating what was about to happen.