𝙴𝚕𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗

I did not sleep

I did not sleep. Not one wink.

After Aleksandr's teasing, I was too restless to sleep. So I stayed up all night doing my hair.

I was boiling water for my hair when Aleksandr walked into the kitchen, surprising the both of us.

"Did I make too much noise?" I ask when I saw his bewildered face.

He shakes his head, going to the fridge and getting out some cooking material. He was still in his sweat and his hair was all over the place.

He looked cute.

"I was just finishing my hair," I continue giving him a tiny smile. "I'll be out of your way soon."

He nods again. " It's 5 am, did you sleep?"

" I took occasional naps," I lied. Throwing away the water and patting my hair dry. "I'm fine."

"I don't appreciate when you lie?" He glares making me look down.

"Sorry," I mumble. "I'll take a nap before we go to the office today."

"No need," He says, focusing on the pancake batter he was making. "Get some sleep and text me when you wake up."

"Bu-"

"It wasn't a suggestion, go to sleep." He commands pointing out of the kitchen. I give him another nap and scurry off to my room.

This time sleep came within minutes.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

I woke up at 4 pm, to the sound of my phone ringing. 

"Somebody better be dying," I groan out, still exhausted. 

"Your best friend if you don't hang out with her soon," Roxanne's voice comes out of the speaker. "I have a day off, lets hang out."

I suddenly feel guilty, we usually talk every day but lately, I have not been hanging out with her. I apologize to her and we decided to hang out at the mall today. After a few more minutes of talking on the phone, we said our goodbyes and I check my phone for any other messages. 

I got a text from Aleksandr that was sent seven hours ago. 

Let's eat lunch together. Text me when you wake up?- Mr. Sokolov

I frown at that. I slept past the time we usually eat lunch and I already promised to hang out with Roxanne today. 

Sorry, I just woke up.- Me

Did you eat?- Mr. Sokolov

Not yet. I'm hanging out with Roxanne today, I'll get something then- Me

Where are you going?- Mr. Sokolov

Mall- Me

He stops responding after that. Maybe he got interrupted by work. I put my phone down and hop in the shower.