𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝

"Why did you let me do this?" I groan out loud, plopping on my couch

"Why did you let me do this?" I groan out loud, plopping on my couch. "My whole body hurts."

"You chose to exercise," Aleksandr responds, sitting across from me and not looking a tiny bit out of breath. "I offered to go to a movie."

"I didn't think you were going to make me run four miles, who does that?" I yell still not moving from my comfortable position.

"You wanted a challenge doll," He says getting up. "Where do you keep your water?"

If I wasn't so tired, I would've dwelled more into the nickname, but I can taste blood at this point. I simply point to the kitchen, hoping he can get the hint.

He did, he walked into the kitchen and a few moments later he brings me a glass of water. I give him a small thanks and down it.

"You know as your future wife, you should treat me better." I groan fixing my position from the couch, putting my leg up.

"As your future husband, letting you do what you want is the best way to treat you," He counters back. "Would you like a massage?"

The way I look right now is indescribable, if this were a cartoon my eyes would've turned into hearts. I give him a small nod, too afraid to speak and be brought back to reality.

I look in awe as the Russian prince gets down on his knees and massage my calves. His hand tender and firm. The quietness between us was comfortable, as he concentrates on my legs.

"I could get used to this, a man at my feet doing whatever I want," I comment smiling a little, while he rolls his eyes and continues his job.

"This is a rare occasion so take a picture for memories," He comments. I quickly grab my phone and take pictures, earning some chuckles from him.

"This is a sight," A voice says breaking the moment. I quickly move away, while Aleksandr gets up, both of us facing the voice.

Roxanne and Esteban were standing in the front door a smirk on both of their faces.

"Don't let us interrupt you, I just came here to change for movie night," Roxanne says going to her room, giving me a wink on her way.

"Would you like to join us?" Esteban ask Aleksandr. I wait to hear his answer, but then remembered.

"You can join if you want," I whispered looking up at him and giving him a small smile. He gives me a blank face and shakes his head. I hide my disappointment and face Esteban, "Mr. Sokolov have to get back to work, I'll join you later."

Esteban gives me a confused nod before going to Roxanne's room and leaving me with Aleksandr.

I turn around and face Aleksandr, "Um, we'll talk later?"

He gives me a smile and follows me to the door. Before closing the door, he grabs my hand shocking me.

"We'll talk soon doll," He says kissing it and giving me a wink, before leaving.