𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗

We were currently in Russia, the fourth country from our travels

We were currently in Russia, the fourth country from our travels. Aleksandr and I landed in St. Petersburg, last night and have been sleeping the day in because of jetlag. Unfortunately, we had to cut our nap short because Aleksandr has a meeting and I insisted on going with him. 

"Why don't you have the meeting online, like you've had your other meetings?" Aleksandr had a few short meetings to attend to during our vacations because of emergencies, but he had them all virtually. 

"The old heads don't know how to use technology," He yells out from the room. "Are you done?" 

"Let me secure my wig," I say rolling my eyes for the fifth time today. The lack of sleep making me irritated with everything. 

I step out of the bathroom and watch Aleksandr put on his rings and jewelry. He looks mighty fine. His hair was gelled back and he was wearing his signature black suit. 

"You sure we can't spare five minutes," I tug on his tie slightly, biting my lips. 

Lust becomes noticeable in his eyes as he looks down at me, he gives me a short kiss before pulling back. "With you doll, five minutes is never five minutes,"

"Is that a yes?"

He chuckles before kissing my forehead, "We'll have fun tonight if you behave." 

I nod, letting go of him and make my way to my shoes. Slightly frustrated but understanding his point. 

He says nothing, taking my hand in his as we make our way out of the hotel room. The ride was long and quiet, Aleksandr was too focused on work emails to give me any attention. I turn on my phone for the first time this week and check for messages and notifications. 

A lot of people commented on the pics I posted of me and Aleksandr, some calling us goals, others asking where can they buy one like him, and someone saying that I wasn't them. I liked and replied to some of the comments, posting an update of being in Russia. 

Next, I checked my messages, I did not have a lot. Just Rhea reminding me of my homework, my mom telling me to stay safe, and a message from Roxanne telling me she misses him and that someone came to the café to ask for me but did not leave a name. 

We arrive at an office building, with the name Sokolov attached to it. I follow Aleksandr up the elevator in silence responding to everyone's message. 

"Stay here," I sit down in the empty office and watch Aleksandr walk off after kissing me on the cheek. While waiting for Aleksandr to finish his meeting, I get a DM from an unknown account. 

Have a meeting with me or this video gets leaked to the press- User29304021

I block the number without looking at the video. I am not in the mood for bullshit today. I must've fallen asleep because the next thing I know is I am waking up on Aleksandr's shoulders as we reach the countryside.