You get kidnapped(part 2)(Louis

Louis:

You sat down on the floor. You looked at the two teachers that Mickle had shot. It looked like they had bled out by now. You sighed and checked the teachers pulses...none. "Fuck." You started to look around the office. Anything for a weapon. You knew there had to be a knife or a gun in here. You picked the lock of the principal's door to find him hiding. "Is he gone?" He whimpered. You rolled your eyes and said, "Get your ass up. Your an adult. You're supposed to help the kids not get them killed." The principal got up slowly. "Now where's a gun?" You asked. "I'm not giving a gun." The principal stated. "Mickle has already shot 3 people and killed 2. He's dangerous and needs to be stopped. Either you're taking him down or I am." You said, sternly. A look of fear came into his eyes. He went over to his desk and opened it to get the gun. Principal Rockford handed you the gun. "Don't shoot him unless you have to." "Alright." You called as you ran out his office.

Louis POV

Of course the one day I go back to school, the place gets shot up. I should have never came back Y/N wanted me to go. I hope she's alright. Mom's going to kill my ass for not protecting her. I didn't know that Mickle kid was crazy. Y/N told me he had some problems but I didn't think he would shoot up the place. I hope she's alright.

Your POV

I stuck out of the office and ran threw the halls, hiding behind trash bins if I thought Mickle was coming. I could hear wild gunshots goin off every once in a while, which worried me. I finally reached back to my home room to see Mickle standing in there, threatening people. I opened the door slow and entered. When my brother saw me, his face lit up. I put my finger to my lips to shush him. Mickle must have seen Louis's expression because he quickly turned around and pointed his gun at me. "I thought I told you to stay in the office." Mickle said. "Mickle stop this. If you hurt more people, you will go to jail for a longer time." I told him. "I don't care." Mickle said. He moved the gun back and shot behind him randomly. The bullet hit a kid in the chest. "Oh my god!" My teacher cried. Some other kids started screaming. "SHUT UP!" Mickle yelled at them. Everyone was silent except for the kid who got shot, who was wheezing. "Why are you doing this? Is this because I rejected you?" I asked. "Part of it. But it's more for revenge on all these preppy kids." Mickle explained. "So just because they hurt you, that gives you the right to kill them?" I questioned. "Yes." Mickle said. "You're sicker than I thought." I mumbled. I pulled out my gun and pointed it at his face. "Hurt someone else and I blow your face off." I told him. "You won't dare." Mickle challenged. I pointed the gun down and shot him in the foot. Mickle screamed. "Do it! I dare you!" I yelled at me. Before Mickle could do something, Louis grabbed him from behind and had a strong grip around him. I ran over to the kid who was shot to check on him. "You're going to be alright." I said, patting his cheek. At that moment the police busted in, along with paramedics. They got the kid on a stretcher and arrested Mickle.

That night, the news announced the death and wound count. 6 dead, 15 wounded. No way they are going to give Mickle a deal. He's going to spend the rest of his life in jail. I wish I could have prevented this all. I wish I was a better friend to him. Louis came up and sat down next to me while I was going through my thoughts. "Hey kiddo." He said. I nodded. "I know you feel responsible but you shouldn't. It's not your fault." I sighed. "Your friend shouldn't have done he did. But don't feel bad." Louis tried to reassure me. I hugged him to say thank you. "Do what to visit him tomorrow?" He asked. "Not really but I'll sleep on it." I told Louis. "Alright. How about I go get us some food and a movie?" Louis suggested. "Sounds great!" I cheered. "Ok I'll be back in an hour." Louis said as he got out of the house. I paid my attention back to the TV. "We have a statement from Mickle himself." A news reporter said. I watched closer. Mickle appeared on the screen. "I want to apologize to the family I hurt and the people I killed. I just wanted revenge on those who hurt me, but I didn't realize the affects until it was too late. I hurt my only friend at that school the worst. I'm sorry Y/N Tomlinson. I hope you can forgive me one day." Mickle said. I turned off the TV. "Never." I whispered.

A/N: I'm the worst updater. Sorry.