The Plan

Here's chapter 20!

___________________________________________________________________

"...It can't be. Sure, my dad did want one of us to continue this whole thing, but he wouldn't let Canada do it. At least that's what I know." America sighed as he placed the document on the table in front of him. Britain wanted the best for his three other children to have a peaceful and contented life, to watch them grow up happily, and him being a great dad. While America would take over the Organisation, making the also British continue his Project. It's a win-win.

Of course, things had to change, and America realized that. He tightened his grip, looking at the picture of Canada in the document knowing it was his fault for leaving the place. China stood up and went to the kitchen when he saw the Polish flying and carrying the Greek. "They're here!" Japan gasped and ran out of the door, hoping that all three of them aren't hurt, but there was no sign of the German.

'How am I gonna tell them?' Poland thought to himself as he landed the Greek safely on the ground and then himself, staring at the confused and concerned faces in front of him. "Where's Germania?" Italy asked while carrying Greece on his back. "He didn't make it, I'm sorry-" Japan tried her best to stay calm, but her tears were rebelling against her. "It's not your fault, Poland. We'll get him back, right guys?" Japan looked at the others as they nodded slowly.

"But how are we going to do that? It's not like we have a plan to rescue him and destroy this whole nightmare at the same time." America crossed his arms, tilting his head when the others were staring at him. "There is. Everyone get inside."

Everybody went inside the cottage and sat on their seats, watching Greece read the document. His body was shaking, but he still manages to have a good posture. "Tomorrow night, there will be a party held at the O.S.E, which is led by their host of that evening. Ben Clerkenwell."

"We need him since he knows where Germany is and where they kept that giant capsule, being Britain's friend and Canada's co-worker. But we need to cause a distraction. And that's when Italy and his mafia members are needed. America, China, and Japan will prepare the-" "What about Russia?" China interrupted. He was curious whether the Russian will have to help them or leave them. A fight or flight choice for him.

"Well, that depends on him if he wants to risk his life with us to get Γερμανία back." Greece crossed his arms and shrugged while giving the Russian a choice to choose. Either way, it would affect nothing in their plans since Greece could add a slight change. "So, what will it be, Russia?" "I'm in," Russia nodded. 

"Good. Anyways, we split up into two groups after we got the answers from Ben. Team A would look for the capsule while Team B will look for Γερμανία. Whenever somebody finds you suspicious, act casually." Russia knew the plan could work, but he had an idea in his mind. "There's another way."

"...Is he conscious?"

"I'm not quite sure... that was a lot of-"

"Yes, I know. But the real question is how come it hasn't killed this child yet?"

"Depends. How old do you think it is?"

"If I'd remember correctly the founders...."

The German opened his eyes slightly, hissing at the stabbing pain he felt in his neck. He tried to touch it, only to realize that his hands got tied up in chains. His wings were bandaged, and blood dripped over on the floor. He tried to recall what happened earlier, but his head ached painfully. "He's awake!" One whispered loudly while the other took a step back away from the German. "What do we do?"