Charity play

Here is chapter 9!

Enjoy reading. :P

_________________________________________________________________

The lights opened at Greece's side of the room, showing the man's silhouette figure sitting with crossed legs and rested the tips of his steepled fingers against his mask. It took a while for Greece to remember what happened, but then he heard a snap that came across the room. "Let's begin interrogating, shall we?" The man stood up and walked into the light, revealing his dark crimson eyes.

"You won't get anything out of my mouth," Greece growled at him but was shocked when the man laughed in return. "Of course, I won't. But, you made a promise, yeah?" The man circled the Greek and then grabbed his neck tightly, hearing the Greek gasp and cough loudly. "A promise to return a favour years ago. Not to me but her." He let go of his hands and then stood in front of Greece.

"I... don't know what... you're talking about." Greece coughed and responded with a hoarse voice in his throat. "You don't know, eh? What you saw at the car wasn't a dream nor a hallucination." The man got a pocket knife and flicked it open, admiring its blades before smiling at the Greek. "She's alive. I can prove it to you."

The lady came into the light with a smile on her face. "N-no way... You're tricking me! She's not-" The man rolled his eyes and then stabbed Greece deeply in his thighs. He screamed in pain as he felt the knife ripped through his flesh and blood spreading freely from his thighs. The woman shot a sad but lifeless look at the masked man as the man smiled enigmatically. 

"Sorry, eh? I should've warned you, but this was way faster. Anyways, if you won't participate, then I guess I'll start a killing spree in that small cottage you call home." "What's the... difference? You'll... still do the same thing even if I'll tell." Greece scoffed and hissed at the pain spreading through his leg. The man turned around and touched the Greek's neck.

"Your life is the difference. Tell me, and you'll live, keep quiet, and you'll end up in my collections on the walls." Greece felt a drip coming from the ceiling as the whole room brightened with white fluorescent lights. His eyes widened as he saw dead bodies nailed everywhere on the walls with puddles of blood coming from the corpses.

"Don't worry, you will be placed on my VIP's," The man laughed hysterically and faced the shocked and terrified Greek. "Okay, first question. Is the key of Project Raven still there?"

"..."

"Yes."

(The next day)

"Come on, Germany! Just this once, please?" Japan pleaded to the German who was hiding behind the well in the town. "Nein. I look stupid." The German covered his face in embarrassment and shame but was being tapped by Japan. "Look here. Everyone volunteered to participate in this children show for charity, and so did you."

"I came out of the bathroom and was brought here without knowing anything and ended up dressed as the Snow White!" Germany's hand gestured to his clothing to Japan, only to be given a playful punch from her. "At least Snow White is pretty. I was chosen as the old hag." She laughed and then grabbed an apple from the basket, showing it to the German.

"I will share a secret with you. This is no ordinary apple," She goes closer to the German and smiled mischievously. "It's a magic wishing apple!" She waited for Germany to respond as she waggled her brows up and down. The German sighed and stood up, "A... A wishing apple?" Japan tried to continue but was interrupted by the American.