The unknown man

I feel so hyper right now and I don't know why. MayBe ItS tHe ADrenaLinE ruSh

But I seriously need to stop writing stories on Wattpad on days when my exams are held.

Aaaannyyywaayys here is chapter 2 of the story

Enjoy :D

_____________________________________________________________

'Crunch'

'Crunch'

" Ugh, why are... why are you so- heavy?" The tired German grunted while carrying the man's arm over his shoulder and the other hand on his waist for support, as they walk towards the cottage. 'His hands are getting colder. I need to hurry.' He thought worriedly. He started to pick up the pace, only to be stopped by the heavyweight that carried with him. The man's feet were dragging on the ground, for he was too tall for the German to carry, unlike America, who was just one and a half inches taller than him.

It took a while, but they finally made it to the front door of the cottage. The German knocked continuously until the door opened, revealing the man to Japan. "彼は大丈夫ですか?!" (Is he alright?!) She asked whilst helping the German carry the man to the couch of the living room. Germany stretched his arms left and right as he sighed, looking at the injured man. "Nein... He lost a lot of blood when I found him in the forest. I already treated his wound there, but sadly it wasn't enough."

"Should we call for an ambulance? They can take him to the hospital." Japan suggested. Germany thought it through but calling the ambulance would mean exposing themselves to other people. "He's not my suspect. Must have been somebody else." Italy muttered leaning at the wall, and everyone else in the room heard it loud and clear. "Italy is the head of the Mafia for ages, but he only kills those people who mess with him." China followed, poking the man's body with a fork. "China, we're supposed to be helping the man. Not poke more holes in his body." Japan growled crossing her arms.

The last poke made the man flinched and gasped for air. He was weak, but he managed to move slightly because of pain and discomfort. Then, the wound opened. Germany's eyes are now focused on the bloody bandages as he cuts them with scissors he found on a nearby table. The man had circular wounds that looked painful in his arm and stomach, in short, a gunshot wound. The scratches on his body were minor.

Germany, who is applying pressure to the wound with a cloth to stop the bleeding, instructed Italy to get the first aid kit. Japan assisted in helping Germany treat the man voluntarily. Italy checked in Germany's room, where the box of the first-aid kit was on top of the closet. He grabbed it and rushed down the stairs, unaware of the unstable wood board that wasn't fixed for two months. 'Creak'!

"Gah!" The Italian tripped as he groans in pain when he hit flat on the wooden floor. "I've got the pail of water," China said, wiping his sweat. "Be right back. I think I heard the spaghetti man fell on the floor." "Hurry!" Japan said anxiously. Germany washes the blood off the cloth with water and places it back on the stomach. "Head's up!" China threw the box towards the two, and Japan caught it with her right hand as she handed it to Germany.

The German opened the box and looked at the wound. "Auf Geht's." (Here we go) 

(Time skip- because I don't know how medical things work-)

'Русь, run and don't come back.'

'Зараз він мертвий ...' (He's dead now)