Chapter 53: Ultimate Revenge

Fiore had hoped that this person was kinda of like Sanderson ( Xhadow ) from the Lost Ability world, as she picked up her head she was shocked to see who it was.

???: Gays, soo wimpy that you would hurt a woman this badly.

Fiore knew this kind of talk, it was very familiar to her.

Zane: No..

Zolan: It can't be..

Fiore rubbed her eyes, trying to see if she was just hallucinating

Emerson: So you really think you've actually killed me? What a joke.

He throws his old hoodie to the ground and charges at full speed at them, his ability is at its max but he's not over surging. Surely Fiore is seeing things.

He used an energy wisp to counter the fact that the Shadow brothers had ghostly powers.

He used both arms to slice both of them causing serious cuts on their torsos.

Fiore didn't think she saw was real, she was about to cry because she was remembering Emerson by another Alpha, but she's dead wrong.

Emerson held up two energy barriers on Zane and Zolan but he had gotten so powerful that their ghost type abilities couldn't get through them.

Zane: SHIT I CANT GET OUT!!

Zolan: SO CANT I!!

Emerson: And you fucking think my supposed prototype ability was trash?!

He had completely aced his ability, he no longer needed to over surge. He forced heavy amounts of energy though his arms and with both hands had shot out unbelievable amounts of energy from his fists. Finally he dashed towards them and turning his hands into blades at sliced into their torso, completely killing them he then looked straight at Louis and with one energy slam he had killed him.

Fiore was a sobbing mess, she didn't think he was real.

Fiore: *sniff* I'm sorry, you remind me of a person I knew who died.

Emerson: Fiore? Who died? You never told me anyone in your family had died?

Fiore: I'm surprised you know my name, my boyfriend died. You looked exactly like him.

She was wiping her eyes when he knelt beside her.

Emerson: He never died, I'm right here.

Fiore: WHAT?!

Emerson
Ability: Alpha Energy Manipulation
Level: 16.0

Fiore: No, no, no I am hallucinating.

Emerson: No you are not, I'll prove it to you.

He gently kissed her lips as she widens her eyes and then closes them.

Emerson: See?

Fiore: Oh my god, how?

Emerson: By the grace of god, I was lying in the body room when my heartbeat started again and I awoke. Guess I wasn't fully dead.

Fiore: But the poison.

Emerson: Well, I guess it wore off. I'm sorry I was gone for so long. I just recently woke up. Like two days ago? I had lost half my memory for a short while so I didn't know where I was.

Fiore: Is that why your body was reported missing?!

Emerson: Yup, because I was alive and left!

Fiore: You made cry for a whole month damn it!

She hugged him aggressively almost choking him.

Emerson: Fi, your choking m-me.🤢

Fiore: I don't care, your staying right here with me you asshole.

She let him go after two minutes of holding him.

Emerson: *gasp* Damn you have a grip.

Fiore: I know.

Emerson: Why are you wearing my clothes?

Fiore: Because I missed you, you idiot.

Emerson: You still insult me. What have I ever done to you?

Fiore: *laughing* I'm just teasing you.

Emerson: I get that. You look badly hurt.

Fiore: Its nothing.

He opened his hand, his hand glows blue as he hovers around Fiore's wounds. Surprisingly the energy heals it a lot faster than last time and her wounds are completely sealed after 5 seconds.

Fiore: Woah what the?

Emerson: Not to brag but I am now a level 16.0, I also don't need to over-surge anymore. I uh aced it.

Fiore: YOU ACED IT?! THATS GREAT!! YAY!! NO MORE COMAS!

Emerson: *chuckle* Yeah....

Fiore: *sigh* What a month it has been. What am I gonna tell your family?

Emerson: I'll just can them to say that I'm alive. No biggie.

Fiore sighs, she felt so relived, she wiped the years on her face as she tried to get up.

Fiore: I want to go home.

Emerson: OK, sure! I haven't been there in a month! Lol.

Fiore was a little too weak to walk however as the Shadow team had done their toll on her.

Fiore: ugh, I feel like shit, my muscles are in a lot of pain.

Emerson: That's OK, I'll carry you home.

He lifts her up bridal style and he starts the dash home.

A/N: So what did you think of the chapters revolving around Emerson's death? Was it what the story needed, was it too dark to handle or was it just meh? Please comment and tell so I may improve on the story!