Chapter 26: A change of aura

*SMASH!*

Emerson looks down at Blyke, Blyke tried but failed to regain his title ( He's like more than double his level! ), his arms are wounded from his enery beams Blyke contiously kept shooting.

Blyke: He used his ability to the max and his body does not show a single scratch!

Blyke however manages to get himself up ( Emerson is not brutally cruel like John lol. ), he wonders who even this guy is.

Blyke: Dude! You just used your ability so much durning this battle yet you don't show signs of it.

Emerson's eyes change from all blue to normal colors.

Emerson: It's strange but Alpha abilities do not effect the human body. For example if someone punched someone else's shield ability, the person using the shield would actually get hurt. However my case is different, if I had a shield up and someone broke it. I would not be hurt.

Blyke stares in fear and amazement. This strange kid keeps giving interesting stuff day after day. To Blyke it seems endless until he walked away. Emerson looks as if he's remembering something bad and is holding it inside, he just was silent for the rest of the day.

- Wellston PE Office -

John flips through a textbook he found on the floor, he notices that its not very old and realizes its the same one HE used when he was in science class. Even though the year after he graduated he got a position at Wellston but he is at college age now. He thinks about quiting Wellston to gain a college education instead, however something was holding him back. Here was the place were his mental issues got better, he made friends and restarted his life since the New Boston days. He didn't want to give it up. He gets up to leave the building, into his house instead. Once he arrives he how's ahead and puts on running gear and goes for a jog to clear his mind.

- 2 Hours Later -

For some reason he can't think straight, something was messing up his mind like an ability was doing this. He couldn't however detect the aura because he took a Valium which temporarily messed up his passive. John had no abilities on him so he kept going.

Then he went into a dark void, he saw only darkness. He then looked up and saw a door, covered by the shadows. The door was 4 times taller than him and it looked like it had only one lock. John fratincly tried to search for the key not realizing that this was a mental state he was in. As he was looking, a voice called to him.

???: You don't have to look anymore.

John: Who's there?!

???: A friend, John Doe.

John: You don't sound familiar!

???: I assure you that I am a ally to you.

John starts walking a little closer to the voice.

John: Who are you?!

???: Dreadus. I am Dreadus. What you are experiencing is a metaphor. You see the only thing stopping you from being happy and having a normal pain free life is one lock, just one. All you need is just one key and you can't seem to find it at all.

John couldn't understand that this was a trick caused by a nightmare ability, however it was way too powerful to be Darren's as he could only present himself as scary instead of making an actual nightmare.

John starts hyperventilating, he starts freaking out when he remembers something, the key was Seraphina and he already was happy and everyone treated him like a friend instead of a monster.

John: Wait a minute! This isn't real! This is a trick by an ability! But that's the only ability I can copy and I don't have any abilities that I remember from the past day so what do I do?!

John could copy the nightmare ability bit for what? He takes a deep breath and starts thinking, the last ability he saw yesterday was Alpha Energy Manipulation.

John: But that's different! I can't copy that! That would be impossible!

Its actually possible, John just has to figure out how to translate a Alpha aura to a uru aura.

John: Unless I could TRY to copy it.

He forces his ability to try to copy it, his eyes glows and his viens are popping out furiously trying to translate the aura, then his body finally relaxes when his ability successfully converted a Alpha aura to a compatible uru aura.

He then glows up a black energy sword to slice threw the nightmare, he then forces energy to his fists to give them enough strength to lunch threw the thick door of the nightmare.

*SMASSSSHH!!*

John wakes up, he finds himself lying on the floor, he wasn't hallucinating because his mouth was clearly bleeding and his fists were covered in blood. ( Remember Alpha abilities don't affect the body the same way uru abilities do. ) John gets up in pain, no one is around him so they must have been pretty powerful to transmit that signal all the way to John. John remembers the capabilities of Energy Manipulation and tries to heal himself. ( Note: Alpha Energy Manipulation can however kill you if you infuse your self with too much energy like when Emerson went into a coma. ) John started heading home when he realized he can't leave Wellston. With Ember growing stronger he realizes that even god tiers can't take than Vulcan and maybe Emerson ( Level: 15 ) couldn't even take her down. Wellston is ranked 1# of the most powerful students so if they can't, it would be bad. John knows his ability is wicked powerful, instead of heading home he stars himself towards a gym, he plans on becoming a Level 9.