Chapter 18: Anniversary Ambush

John: I know the perfect thing!

Today was the anniversary of when John and Seraphina first met at Wellston. John was out at the mall getting a present for her, luckly Seraphina was out with her cousin going shopping for other reasons ( She forgot ).

He looked around the mall, trying to find a peticular store.

John: Ah ha! Found it! The pet store.

John walked in and completely ignore the clerk who greeted him. He sprints down to the cat aisle being super excited.

John: Alrighty, what gato should I get?

He looks at each cat, his stupidity makes him poke at each one, causing him to have multiple scratches on his face and arm.

John: Ow! Why are cats so mean?

Cecile: Because your not supposed to poke them, they hate that idiot!

Cecile too happened to be there, she too was trying to get a cat. ( A mean at that. )

John: Oh. Never had a cat.

Cecile: Yeah I can see that.

John: Hey you don't have to be mean.

Cecile: ugh, whatever.

They ignore each other after that. ( Sorry but not sorry Jecile shippers. )

John looks for a few minutes and grabs a cat that looks exactly like him.

Clerk: Is that your choice.

John: Uh yeah.

Clerk: Just sign here.

10 minutes of stupid ass legal papers later.

John leaves the pet store and also leaves the mall and heads down to his car.

John: Sera is gonna love you!

He puts the cat in the backseat and closes the door. Just as he does that, a powerful orange pellet hits John in the back. Instead of piercing him it instead just flinged off and knocked John to the floor.

*BASH!*

John: Ow! My knees. What the hell man?

He looks up from his fall and sees this strange aura, he senses it and it seems familiar. It becomes more familiar when he looks up into the man's eyes.

John: What the?!