Chapter 52: Destroy Shadow And Wait?! What?!

Remiv Wh-what is it?

Fiore: No...

Remiv What?!

Fiore: His uncle posted that the body for the funeral was missing.

Remi: Missing?!

Fiore: FUCKING SHADOW, THEY PROBABLY TOOK IT FOR EXPERIMENTS!!

Remi: Oh god they are sadistic!

Fiore: Mark my words Remi, I will come back with the blood of shadow members on my hands.

Remi: Are you sure this is safe?

Fiore: I would rather die trying then living the rest of my life with them rats roaming around!

She got up from her table and left angrily stomping her feet while biting her lip hard.

- The Next Day, Shadow Lawyer's Office -

She knew the name was fake just to cover up their secret organization. Tomorrow was Emerson's funeral and she wanted to go, telling everyone that she had killed his killers. She wanted to extract revenge on them for what they did to him, she was so angry with them. She was wearing his clothes again, his most signature. Blue hoodie, black jeans and fingerless gloves.

She wanted them to die while seeing their victim's outfit, it was her way of ultimate karma.

She started slowly and quietly charging energy through her self as she walked into the building. There was a receptionist who was busy dealing with team papers.

Rec: May I help-

Fiore had slammed her face on the counter.

Fiore: WHERE ARE THEY?! YOU WILL TELL ME NOW OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE!!

Rec: I-i don't know who you are talking about?!

Fiore: LOUIS! RING A BELL?!

She quickly wrote on a post it note of the floor Louis's office was, Fiore snatched it from her hand and then blew up the entire desk. She then walked in the elevator and entered the floor number. She felt she could conserve her energy instead of wasting it racing on the stairs.

As soon as the doors opened, a man was about to take her place when she slammed him to the ground with her ability and kept walking, firing energy lasers at whoever was near her.

Louis was in a large office, larger than a small cottage. He was observing Shadow victories when Fiore broke his office glass.

Fiore: HEY YOU?!

Louis: If its a lawyer you want, please call next time. I don't have the time right now.

Fiore: YOU FAT PHONY!!

She levitated a chair and slammed it straight at Louise's face.

Louis: Ow! HEY WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!

Fiore: The girlfriend of Emerson, that's who I am.

Louis: Ah, that Emerson kid. He was useless. Just a test dummy for Alpha abilities. His over surged proved that there was a fatal error so we had to exterminate him. We had already developed Alpha's without the need to over-surge or ace it.

Fiore: WHY DO YOU SAY KILLING HIM IS NORMAL?!

Louis: Because it is, you don't know science do you?

Fiore: SCIENCE RUINED AND ENDED HIS LIFE!!

Louis: I assume you are Fiore, yes? You are too weak to be exterminated which is why we let you go. However if you EVER over-surge or reach level 9.0, you must be put down.

Fiore: I'M NOT A DOG YOU GODLESS BITCH!!

Louis: Shut your whiny adolescent mouth up.

Fiore became so angry that she unleashed a powerful energy shockstorm.

Louis: AH! WHAT THE HELL?!?!

Fiore: FYI, I AM LEVEL 9!!

She sent out a energy tornado that was rapidly hurling energy marbles. Louis however used a dark fog so the tornado wouldn't hit it.

Louis
Ability: Shadow Fog
Level: 10.0

Louis: Should have kept your damn mouth shut little brat, because now you are about to die.

Fiore guarded herself in a energy barrier while goons try using their abilities in her, which were significantly weaker than hers.

Fiore however was knocked to the ground because someone familiar had hit her.

Zolan: Remember me?

Zolan
Ability: Shadow
Level: 11.0

Fiore: Zolan?!

Zolan: I believe that you believed that your boyfriend had killed me in our last encounter.

Zane: But will we never die as we are the shadow brothers and leaders of Shadow!

Zane
Ability: Shadow
Level: 11.0

Fiore: No..

She guarded herself again but since they convert themselves, they got in her defense and hit her.

She could shoot projectiles at them because they are shadows, she was actually second guessing her plan now. She tried racing around the room boosting with speed. She knew her own over-surge would not defeat them like Emerson's because of their difference of level.

Zane: I don't think you have noticed but I will tell you. Shadow controls all, NXGen, Spectre and Ember. We all control it.

Zolan: Arlo? He was set up to be leader. You see his aunt was a very valuable member of Ember, we destroyed most of the government system so that Arlo could take ever.

Zane: He is actually a member of Shadow!

Zolan: Those old books about Alphas, those stories we have told you? Those were all lies.

Zane: The multi verse crisis? We faked it, there is no multi verse.

Zolan: Wondering about that mental message that said "You were given Alpha abilities for a reason" that was bullshit from us.

Zane: Emerson is finally gone, our Alpha experiment is complete. We were the ones that started it, not some genuine lab who wanted to help the world.

Zolan: Alpha's now don't over surge and have already entered aceness when they are born.

Zane: The URU and URU+ abilities will be wiped out and be replaced with Alpha's!!

Zolan: But what is stopping us, is you with your prototype Alpha ability.

Fiore was trembling, sitting on the ground with her hands on her knees. She felt that it was over, her life. She felt everything was a lie and she was never meant to be a normal person.

Fiore started sobbing again, for Emerson and for her realization.

Zane: I'll allow you to do the honors Zolan.

Zolan: Thank you Zane.

Zolan was about to do the final blow that will kill her when a foreign object hit Zane for once.

Zolan: WAIT WHO HURT ME WHILE I WAS IN SHADOW MODE?!

Another energy blade hit.

Fiore looked up, was it another rebel Alpha that had come to save her? Another one who had been experimented on?

It was.