Chapter 27: We can stop now

Blyke was on his laptop looking around for a razor blade set on amazon when he got a notification. He pointed his mouse pointer over it and double-clicked it. It was an article that Remi had saved for Blyke to read. He opened it to find that it was an article about Ember, the organization has finally been disbanded by an Executive Order from the president. Each member has been prosecuted and sentenced so there were no worries anymore.

- The Next Day -

Everyone was at the cafeteria, today was the famous chocolate cake day and boy was it hell as always.

Fiore: Yes I finally got one!

Blyke: Still hasn't changed.

Remi: These things are so good.

Isen: Hey how come you didn't get one? Bad luck?

Emerson: No, I don't really enjoy pastries that much. Many times when j have a birthday cake I always just eat one slice and I'm done.

Blyke: Your just saying that because you disappointed.

Emerson than uses his ability to levitate a slice from somewhere.

Emerson: Nope, never wanted one.

He then puts it back.

Remi: You are depressing.

Blyke: He's like Arlo and John COMBINED.

Fiore: No he's not.

Emerson: Life is worthless.

Remi: See?

Blyke: Mmph, speaking of Arlo. He just disbanded Ember for good, we can stop now.

Emerson: As I suspected.

Isen: Emersass.

Remi: Finally! They'll pay for what they did to my brother!!

Fiore: Wait, what happened to him?

Remi: They fucking killed him.

Blyke: Let's not speak of this anymore before Remi gets her trauma back.

Isen: Damn, no Ember. Cool, I don't have to worry anymore.

Blyke: You were weak in the first place tho.

Isen: :(

Emerson: But even with Ember gone, another organization for example could take the Alpha research and create Evil Alpha clones again.

Remi: True.