Chapter 34: Colors in hand

John and Seraphina are laying down at the grass fields. The stars were out as it was dark.

John: Wow those are so beautiful.

Sera: I know right.

John: What I wouldn't give to touch them.

Sera: But then you would burn your hand.

John: oop, never thought of that.

- Emerson's apartment -

Emerson get up from the couch from watching TV for an hour. He went to his drawer to grab an charger for his phone when he noticed something.

There was a bracelet left in there. There were about 7 large beads on the bracelet, each containing a symbol. He pulled it out and took a good look at it. The red bead, had a flame symbol on it, he placed the bead on his palm and clenched his fist as if by instinct. Immediately he noticed an energy charge and his ability was activated. His drawer was in front of a mirror and when he looked at his face he noticed something off.

 His drawer was in front of a mirror and when he looked at his face he noticed something off

Emerson: AHHH!!! WHATS WRONG WITH MY EYES?!

He then tried to use his hand to to try to correct the mistake but instead of energy flowing around his hand, he saw the energy was on fire.

He then thought that's what the beads were, he tried a green one and his right eye turned green and he had natural energy instead.

Another one he took was yellow and he shot out literal electricity and not energy sparks.

He immediately realized that this bracelet held extensions to the Alpha Energy Manipulation ability. But where did it come from was beyond him.

Fiore could have owned this and left it here so he quickly got his goodie on and headed out side.

- Wellston Mall -

Well Emerson wanted to talk to Fiore about the strange bracelet.

Fiore: OK, well I'm pretty much down shopping.

Well, he WAS supposed to but his dumbass forgot.

Emerson: Well what next, also you barely got anything.

Fiore: So?

Emerson: Well I heard Seraphina is a big shopper, thought you'd be the same way.

Fiore: You'd think.

Emerson: Hey wait I just remembered. Did you leave this in my drawer?

He reveals the bracelet from his pocket.

Fiore: No? Why was that there?

Emerson: The strange thing is that it enhances my ability.

He grabs a red bead and shows of his Fire Energy.

*flare*

Emerson: See?

Fiore: Well that is defenitly odd.

Emerson: Everyday we keep finding weird stuff with our powers.

Fiore: Hmm. What if the bracelet was ment for something?

Emerson: Maybe I was given it for a purpose?

Fiore: Maybe the multi verse crisis?

Emerson: Probably not.

Fiore: Unless something is starting to rise.

Emerson: Wait I have been having nightmares about something. I'll tell you when we get out of here.

Fiore: OK.

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all, I have a spin off of this fanfic called unordinary: Emerson & Fiore - chatfic - , its basically like a normal uno chatfic but with my OCs and the events of Hidden lining up. You should totally check it. Though it won't be updated as much because I'm too bust writing this.

Here's the cover to look for when searching for the book.