Chaptet Fourteen Part One

"SISSY, WAKE UP!" Elizabeth was instantly awake when she felt Skylar catapulted on to her bed. "Sissy! Get up dinner is ready"

Elizabeth pushed herself up against the head board into a sitting position. Shoot she fell asleep! "Where's Jesse?", she asked her brother.

"He went home a little while ago.", Sky said matter a factly.

Oh no! She grabbed her phone. The time said. 6:35. She checked her text and saw Jesse had left her a message at 6:14.

Bethie-

You looked so peaceful sleeping. I hope you rested well. Go talk to your parents :) Think you could meet me out by the oak tree in my yard after dinner? I miss you.

Elizabeth had a huge goofy smile on her face has she text back:

Sorry I fell asleep on you but thanks for choosing my favorite movie tho. Yeah I'll meet you as soon as dinner is over.

Jesse text back.

Make sure to wear a jacket it's kinda cold out. Bring Sky along if you want. The twins are coming out too.

With that , Elizabeth transferred into her wheelchair. "Sky, go on to dinner. I'll be there in a minute. I'm just gonna change."

"Okay Sissy."

As Sky bounced out of the room, Elizabeth went to the closet to pick out some fresh clothes. Jeans? No she would be going back to bed in a few hours and just to comfy. Besides, there's no point to dress to impress, Jesse was just a friend. She finally chose a pair of grey Victoria Secret lounge pants and matching sweat shirt. After using her sling to change. Elizabeth brushed her teeth, washed the make up from her face, tied her hair into a sloppy bun and went to face her parents.

"I can go to the farm and ride with Jesse?!", Elizabeth asked her dad shocked.

"Yes", her father said, " Jesse and I have an understanding."

"Thank you Daddy, Mama." Elizabeth beamed at her parents.

"You're welcome honey.", her mother said, "but you are to call us when you get there and before you leave."

"Yes Ma'am" Elizabeth said as she finished her dinner of macaroni and cheese and her protein shake that her parents insisted she drink due to her lack of appetite.

"If Eric gives you any grieve you let yes know."

Instead of asking how they knew Elizabeth just agreed. At that moment "Take My Breath Away" sounded from her cell.

"Sorry.", she said to her parents knowing the hated phones at the dinner table.

"Go ahead and get it." her mother said with a smile."

"Interesting ringtone.", her father remarked.

"It's a good song.", Elizabeth said as she checked her phone. Of course, it was a text from Jesse.

The twins and I are heading out. U guys coming?

Elizabeth looked at her parents, "Can Sky and I go to the Morgan's? You can call when you want us home."

"I have to go into work to fix the man trip but yes, your mother will call."

"YAY!!" Sky exclaimed jumping out of his seat and hugs his father. "Thanks Daddy."

"Look after you're sister son." Josh told his son.

Sky put his mouth close to his fathers ear and began to whisper. "I will Daddy but I think Jesse likes Sissy. He's a good guy though."