A Relationship between two 'Gloomy' people

AN: Miki x Kiyo? Possible? I want to see someone make a one-shot or Fanfic between these two. Also, I just realized that almost every girl in COTE is a possible member of Ayano's harem.

_________________________________________________________

Ayanokouji POV

Class just finished for the day and I'm now going back to my room since I'm tired. The Ayanokouji group did meet today since a lot us were tired or had plans after class.

I soon arrived at the room and as I soon as I opened the doors I saw a pair of shoes next to a cabinet where the shoes were supposed to placed at.

'This girl' I though to myself.

I released a small sigh while looking at the pair of shoes under me.

She could have at least put inside the cabinet before entering the room. Well, I shouldn't be surprised as this was her behavior. 

I took my shoes off and put it inside the cabinet meant for the shoes along with the other pair of shoes that wasn't owned by me. I entered my bedroom only to see a girl lying on it while reading a book.

"Miki, you left your shoes by the entrance. Someone could've caught if I was entered the room with someone else.."

"Hm?... Oh, welcome back Kiyo... Sorry about that."

"It's okay, I already put in the cabinet when I entered room just now."

"I see, thanks."

As I took off my and hang it on hang hanger, I can feel someone's eyes drilling a hole on my back. I turned my head towards the person who is staring at me and I make eye contact with that person.

"Please go onKiyo... Don't mind me"

Miki, who was the person staring at me spoke as she covered the lower portion of her face with the book she was reading with. Even though she covered the lower portion of her face I can still the slight redness of her cheeks.

"I didn't know you were a closet pervert, Miki."

I spoke as I took off my uniform and changed it into something more comfortable. I decided to tease the girl lying on my bed to see if I can get any reactions from her.

"I'm not a pervert..."

Miki denied my allegations with her usual monotone voice but with an added slight shy tone. I decided to end my teasing with one last move. I took a pair of shorts out of my dresser and was about to go outside until Miki spoke.

"Where are you going Kiyo?"

"To the bathroom..."

"Why?"

"To change my pants... I can't change here with you being here right? So I decided to go to the bathroom to change but-"

I paused for a second before continuing to talk.

"-if you want, I can change here. You wouldn't mind right? Because if you don't then I'll change here."

I looked at Miki's face and saw that she beet red. Looks like I win.

AN: Sorry if that was quite cringe.

I left the room and went to the bathroom to change into my shorts. After changing into my shorts I put my school pants in the laundry basket so that I can wash it on our day off. I got outside of the bathroom only to see that Miki changed her spot from bed to the couch and was still reading a book.

"What book are you reading, Miki?"

"A book about Science."

"So you're still studying? You're really like Keisei you know?"