Head pats are 2nd to Thigh naps - Haruka Hasabe x Ayanokouji Kiyotaka

In Room 401 in a cloudy afternoon there two students of the opposite sex were seated at the opposite sides of the table. 

Ayanokouji: Say Haruka.

Ayanokouji was the only male in the room called the other person in front of him.

Haruka: Hmm? What is it Kiyopon?

Haruka who responded with her head tilted sideways and her pen near her lips.

Ayanokouji: Where are the others? Not that I'm impatient or anything.

Haruka: Are you uncomfortable with me Kiyopon?

Haruka said that with her voice starting to get low and sad.

Ayanokouji: No it's not that, I'm just asking because it's been an hour since the time we were supposed to meet and it's just the two of us that is studying for the last hour.

Haruka lost her sadness after Ayanokouji said that.

Haruka: Oh it's a good thing that you're not uncomfortable with me Kiyopon. But to answer your question, Yukimu had a sudden fever, same thing happened with Airi and Miyatchii was asked suddenly by his senpai to come to his club to help the other members do something and I am pretty Miyatchii didn't refuse since the senpai was a girl in fact the senpai is well known and Miyatchii probably has a crush on her.

Haruka: (What I said was about Yukimu and Airi was a lie as for Miyatchii, he actually went to his club to help but I'm still sure he has a crush on that senpai.)

Ayanokouji: Akito having a crush huh....I thought Akita was like the athletic type of guy that would say like "get swole, gains" or something similar to that.

As Ayanokouji said that he raised his right arm and holds its biceps to visualize his words.

Haruka bursted out laughing.

Ayanokouji: What's funny about it Haruka?

Ayanokouji innocently asked the girl in front of him.

Haruka: It's just that your expression on your face, your actions and what you said don't fit together. You don't seem to be the funny type of person at all.

Ayanokouji: Is that so

Haruka: But don't worry Kiyopon, you have your mature and chill aura around you so it makes up for your lack of humor.

Ayanokouji: Do I really? I mean I have heard the girls in our class say that I'm boring and airless.

Haruka: Jeez Kiyopon, you don't need to degrade yourself like that. They don't know you and they aren't your friends so you don't need to worry about their useless opinions what matters is what you are on the inside.

Ayanokouji: (On the inside huh, so I must not be human then. I'm a demon.)

Haruka who noticed that Ayanokouji wasn't responding thought that he was sad and affected by the opinions of the other girls in their class decided to stand up.

Ayanokouji didn't noticed Haruka stand up as he was still in his thoughts.

Haruka walk towards Ayanokouji knelt down on his right and started patting his head.

Haruka: There there Kiyopon, no need to get sad by their opinions. You have Ayanokouji group beside you so you will be okay. Plus you have me Kiyopon so I'll beat the girls who talk bad about you.

Haruka started to caress Ayanokouji's head.

Ayanokouji was snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a warm hand caressing his head.