Hiring an Assistant

AN: Well, well, well... I have good news. My adviser announced that classes are finally over. And I passed all of my activities and other stuff. So I'll mostly likely be updating the chapter starting now... In terms of Route A, I think I can publish an update within this week so yeah... Just wait, thanks for waiting and hope you like this one.

- This takes somewhere in an alternate future where Matsushita got exposed for holding back.

- Karuizawa won't be in this one, you probably already why based on the title.

________________________________________________________________________

The whole 2nd Year just an exam(written) and were now taking their lunch waiting for the results.

One girl who was talking with her friends was Matsushita Chiaki. She was currently in her seat surrounded by her friends, Satou, Shinohara, Karuizawa and Mii-chan.

Satou asked Matsushita something.

Satou: Chiaki, how did you do on the exam?

Chiaki: Satou-san... I just did my best, I hope I can get at least a passing score or else, I'm getting expelled.

Shinohara joined in Satou and Matsushita's conversation.

Shinohara: I get what you're talking about Matsushita... Jeez, can't this school at least take a break from expelling students?

Karuizawa: Uh... What a pain, I bet we're going to have a special exam soon. I just hope it's not going to happen on an inhabited island again, I don't want that incident to happen again.

AN: Sorry if the conversation isn't like the conversation of Karuizawa's circle. I'll do my best to match their personalities. 

Shinohara: That incident still gives me the chills. I still don't think that Ibuki-san stole your underwear Karuizawa-san. I think that one of the boys stole it...

Karuizawa just shook her head left and right.

Chiaki: Now, now... Let's stop talking about what happened in the inhabited island exam.

After Matsushita said that, she asked Mii-chan the same question Satou asked her.

Chiaki: Mii-chan, did you do good on the exam?

Mii-chan: I think so.

Chiaki: Well, there's no need to worry about your scores Mii-chan since you're smart.

Mii-chan: Eh... You might be over estimating me.

Satou: No, no. You're actually smart. Right? Shinohara-san? Karuizawa-san?

Shinohara: I agree with Satou here, you are actually more smart than you think Mii-chan.

Karuizawa: Yeah, yeah. You're even in the top 5. So no need to degrade yourself Mii-chan.

Mii-chan now had small red tints on her cheeks due to the compliments of her friends.

Shinohara: No need to be bashful Mii-chan. Though you're quite cute now.

Mii-chan now became more red.

Suddenly the door of the Class 2-D slide opened revealing Chabashira-sensei with a tablet being held by her left arm.

The students went back to their seats as Chabashira-sensei went to the podium.

Chabashira: Well, I get to the point. No one failed any of the exam so good job.

No one said anything in fear of that their Class Points will get deducted if they spoke anything.

Chabashira-sensei smirked a little into the silent response that she got from her class.