Summer Festival Date (Nanase x Ayanokouji)

AN: I had a sudden urge to make this because of Nanase's illustration on Y2V4.5 and some other factors even though I have a test tomorrow and I need to study for it I'm still gonna write this. Well anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this.

AN: In this scenario. Ayanokouji will not be in a relationship with Karuizawa, they will be like close friends.

AN: This will be set where Ayanokouji is on his 3rd year and Nanase is in her 2nd year. Ayanokouji is done with the White Room issue since the government found out about the facility and shut it down as for Professor Ayanokouji well he got executed by the government. (I found out months ago I think, that Japan is one of the remaining countries that still have the death penalty so... Yeah...)

AN: As for Nagumo you already know what I'm going to say so no need for me to type it. Ayanokouji is still "assisting" Horikita in reaching their class to Class A though Ayanokouji is doing less compared when they were still 1st years.

Outside of the 2nd year dorms, while the sun is going down Ayanokouji is currently waiting for someone.

While he was waiting someone approached him and called him.

Amasawa: Senpai!

Ayanokouji looked at the source of the voice and saw that it was Amasawa.

Ayanokouji: Amasawa...

Ayanokouji said in flat voice

Amasawa: Aren't you happy to see me senpai?

Amasawa said in a sly voice.

Ayanokouji: Not really...

Amasawa: Aww... Anyways what are you doing here senpai? Are you here to scout potential members for your harem?

Ayanokouji: No and I don't have a harem.

Amasawa: I see I see then you must be waiting for Nanase-san then.

Ayanokouji: Yes... Wait how do you know?

Amasawa: Let's just say that I passed a little puppy earlier who looked like she was getting excited for her master to give her food...

Ayanokouji: I see... I hope y-

Amasawa: Of course I won't tell senpai but that does not mean I won't tease Nanase-san.

Ayanokouji: Just don't tell anyone and limit your teasing, who knows what might happen to her.

Amasawa gets closer to Ayanokouji and whispers something to his ear.

Amasawa: Senpai, if your tired or bored with Nanase-san. I'm always here, just letting you know...

Ayanokouji does not reply and just eyes her weirdly. Amasawa then puts some distance between the two of them.

Amasawa: What? I'm just securing my spot in the event if you two break up. Anyways, enjoy your date with Nanase-san Senpai and good luck.

Ayanokouji: Huh, what do you mean good luck?

Amasawa points at the entrance of the dorm building and there stood a a girl who was menacingly eyeing Ayanokouji.

Ayanokouji: (Oh crap...)

Amasawa: Like I said, Enjoy your date Senpai. Bye!

Amasawa leaves and the girl approaches Ayanokouji.

Nanase: Kiyotaka-sen-

Ayanokouji: Your yukata looks good on you Tsubasa.

Ayanokouji cuts off Nanase and Nanase blushes at Ayanokouji's compliment.