You Search For Something

(Manga Territory Warning)

"Even Tanjiro and Y/n are feeling down." Zenitsu is seen walking down the hallway. "And sometimes, I think they think about how they might just be useless. Well of course. Even people who make the sound of training there hearts out like Rengoku-san, end up dying. It's so sad it messes you up. Even Inosuke cried his heart out. It probably just sucked a lot. And you can't change your through pattern quickly since we're humans... but even a demon like Y/n felt the same, I think he took it more. He was on the same level as Rengoku but he didn't have enough experience to save him...no matter how strong someone is, they feel pain and they feel sad. But we can't keep cowering forever. So we just stole our wounded hearts again and again, then stand back up. I'm sure Rengoku-San was also that kinda guy. That was the kinda sound he made. It was a little strange, but it was a strong and sweet sound."

Shinobu looked around outside and she looked at the roof where you always laid. "Y/n? I know I scolded you, rightfully so as I kept telling you to rest..."

She started to climb up to the roof. "And while you're not in the medical bay, you are resting and I'm... I know you want to go out there in train. In order to keep Rengoku's name alive. But overdoing it will only make your injuries worse. After all, that scar...I'm just glad you're rela-"

You were not either there instead a note. Shinobu picked it up with a shadow over her eyes.

'Hey Poison-Sensei, I'm headed out for a while. Don't look for me, I should be fine. Try not to get attacked with out me there. You can do that, right? I should be back before nightfall.'

Shinobu starts gripping the paper and gained a pissed expression with her smile. "That demon... knows how to push my buttons..."

"Are you tired yet?" You asked Tanjiro as Nezuko was on his back in the box. "We can turn back. I'll go on ahead."

"No, look." Tanjiro pointed at Rengoku's crow. "It finally stopped, it guided us here to fulfill his final wishes..."

You smiled, and kept walking. "That crow misses him much more than we do. Hm?"

You noticed a boy ahead sweeping. "Senjurou-kun?"

The boy looked at the two of you in shock as the two bowed. Tanjiro stood up straight. "Have you heard about the obituary for Rengoku Kyoujurou...? We were given a message for his father and for you, Senjurou-san... so we've come to convey it."

"...From my brother? I already know about what happened..." Senjurou said and looked at you. "Is he okay, he looks really pale?"

"He's fine, now-"STOP! YOU'VE JUST COME TO TELL USELESS CRAP ANYWAY!" You looked at a man coming out of his house. "It's because he became a swordsman despite having no great talent. That's why he died!!!! PATHETIC... KYOUJURO'S JUST A FOOL OF A SON!!"

Your sclera flashed red before going back to white. "Oi. I'd-"People's powers are decided upon the moment they are born. A small fraction in of people have talent, the rest are just riffraff. Garbage without any value!!"

"Control it... control it, Y/n.." You told yourself as your fist clenched. "I've been training the demon form, but they can't access 100% like I did before. I can't spiral out of control!"

"Kyoujurou was like that, lacking in any great talent, but of course he was going to die." The man said as you showed your fangs. Senjurou started to cry. "SENJUROU!! THE FUNERAL'S OVER! HOW LONG ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE THAT PATHETIC EXPRESSION!?"

"HEY! WATCH YOUR MOUTH, YOU PATHETIC OLD MAN!!" You shouted at him and looked at you.

"THE FUCK YOU SAY? GET THE HELL OUT! DON'T STEP INTO MY THRESHOLD!" He shouted as Tanjiro glared at him.