You See It Through To Complete The Blood Oath [Finale]

"Nezuko..." Miki looked at your body as Nezuko still held your hand. It's been two months, and Tanjiro's been ordered to only visit you for 5-7 hours because he tried to rush to see you immediately after waking up. No one could tell why you weren't walking up, but based on what they had to go off of... many thought you took the deal. But Nezuko... she and the others always knew that you hated Muzan just as much as the others. Miki leaned on the door, she hadn't seen the spirits like she normally did, In fact, it's like they all went away. "Are you planning to take him for a walk?"

"I don't like to call it that but yes." Nezuko tried to put on a brave face as Miki looked at her.

"It's okay to cry, you know." Miki said as Nezuko nodded.

"I know, I've been crying a lot more recently." after Nezuko said that, Miki started to get worried. But Nezuko clenched her fist with a smile. "But I know Y/n would want me to keep my head up."

"Yeah... he would..." Miki said with a sad smile. Nezuko wrapped your arm around her neck and slowly picked you up. "Oh yeah, what'd you do with his sword?"

"Oh, I hid it so if he wakes up he can't go straight to it." Nezuko said with a smile as Aoi walked in the room. "Oh, Aoi-San."

"Just seeing if he's awake, no luck today yet." she said sadly as Nezuko smiled.

"Not yet! But he's bound to wake up any second now!" Nezuko kept staying positive. Aoi nodded and didn't say anything. Nezuko then came across a mumbling Zenitsu. "Zenitsu?"

"AAAAAAAH-!" Zenitsu shouted with worry but then he turned around to see Nezuko. "Oh, Nezuko-Chan! You scared me! I thought you were Y/n."

"...? What were you up to?" she asked confused as Zenitsu rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's kinda embarrassing, really." Zenitsu blushed and put his fingers together. "I was practicing my speech for Y/n so I could have his blessing to marry Miki ."

Nezuko was shocked. "M-Marriage?!"

Even though you were sleeping, your body let off a dangerous aura. Zenitsu got terrified and started to walk away. "C-Catch you next time, Nezuko-Chan!"

"B-Bye, Zenitsu!" Nezuko said as she eventually walked out of the butterfly mansion and onto the hill. She sat down and put your sleeping head in her lap as she brushed her hand through it. She smiled and looked at the view. "It's a beautiful day as well. We no longer have to focus on living day by day, and now can look to the future."

She looked down at your sleeping face, she cupped it. "It's all thanks to you and the others. That the world is without demons... that it's so beautiful now. I wish you could see it. Don't you think it's time to wake up?"

Nezuko's lips started to tremble as she closed her eyes. "Everyone is worried about you, the villagers from the swordsmith village keep visiting you. Hahaha, they and the agents really like you, we're all waiting for you. I'll do anything to have you be with us."

"Can... I have a kiss?" Nezuko's eyes shot open as she looked down to your face. Your eyes were open and you looked at her affectionately. "Hahaha, it's not too much right? We did save the world after all."

"You're awake...! For how long?!" Nezuko started blushing as she held your face. You looked up at her while in her lap.

"Well, I think around the part of Zenitsu, but it was only a brief vision." You said as Nezuko leaned down to your lips. You blushed heavily. "W-Wait! I was just kidding, Nez!"