You Say Goodbye

"So you can still move pillars...! Well, I suppose marked ones won't die right away." Muzan looked completely different as he bent his arms to slash Mitsuri.

"KANROJI!!" Iguro shouted as another attack went after her.

"JUST PROTECT YOURSELVES! PLEASE!!" Mitsuri shouted as a dragon slash appeared and destroyed the attack completely. The dragon slashes then spread outwards to cut the other attacks headed for the others.

"!"

"?!"

"I told you, Muzan Kibutsuji. No matter how far you get, you'll never escape me."

"I'm here to keep that promise." You told him as you held your sword. Muzan scoffed as Mitsuri cried with thanks.

"So you survived Kokushibo... No matter, I'll finish you off myself." Muzan said as a sword went down his body in half vertically. Sanemi appeared and threw some bottles at Muzan as Muzan cut them. He got hit with the liquid as you used Nezuko's blood art to lit all on fire. "THAT'S DIRTY."

"Well, it's perfect for the likes of you." Sanemi said as he glared at Muzan. "I'll grind you into smithereens, punk-ass shithead."

"GRRRR!!!" Muzan shouted as his hand whips started to get faster and longer. You quickly dodged them and used barrier a lot to protect the others. Your feet slid through the attacks as you started to pass by the other pillars.

"Whoa! You guys made some progress!" You shouted as you gritted your teeth. "Damn, he's not the demon 'king' for no reason. He can inflict life threatening wounds capable of completely destroying my cells without the need of Nichirin Blades or sunlight. He can basically completely nullifying my natural regenerative abilities and kill me! Even a fatal wound won't be pretty!"

You ran around and sliced some of his arms wipe as he focused some attacks on you as you quickly slicked downwards twice as a demon aura slammed into the ground. You twisted your body upwards and you saw him spin the whips in the air as you took a big breath and span in the air. A huge dragon enveloped your blade and pushed back the whips. "WHAT?!"

"TAKE THIS!!" You swung the swords as the dragon went at Muzan. Before it reached him, he sliced it up and he quickly looked for you. But you were no longer there, he was suddenly pierced with an arrows straight in his throat. He looked in confusion as a talisman was on it. He then saw Miki on your back as you ran forward and Miki aimed her bow at Muzan, she was in her demon state.

"Thought you could kill me off that easy, didn't you, Muzan!"