4th Of July Speciel

Once again this is just a special for the holiday and doesn't have a set place in the book alltho if I write this right where almost to the ending month of this book but anyway.

3rd Persons Pov
It's the fourth of July  today and Stiles is trying to figure out what they should do for it.
"What's got you thinking so hard?" Derek asked
"Well trying to figure out what to do for the Fourth it's today and I want the kids to experience it even as little kids at the momment. But it's already the fourth and it's gonna be hard to do fireworks. Wait can Issac do fireworks? Can you? I don't want to cause uneccesery trauma to anyone. Wait wont it also hurt your guys ears?" Stiles says while panicking a little well alot.
"I can handle fireworks and so can Issac he was with me last year just needed ear plugs. Ear plugs help a little to make it less loud." Derek says trying to calm him down.
"Ok then. I'm taking Erica and Boyd to go with me to get fireworks. I know what Scott likes and Alison." Stiles says while grabbing his phone, wallet, and car keys.

Stiles walks out the door without the kids and gets half way to the parking lot when he rembers and rushs back to Derek's apartment. When he opens the door you have Derek waiting with Erica and Boyd.
"Forget something?" Derek asked while smirking
"Shut up Sourwolf. Kids let's go." Stiles says while taking the kids hands and bring them down to the parking lot and buckling them in.

Stiles Pov
Time skip to the firework stand
Alot of fireworks weren't there being the fourth of July but Stiles keep grabbing stuff he knew that Scott and Alison liked, such as those fountains that shoot fireworks, and those ones that twist in the sky, which Lydia also liked.
Erica and Boyd picked out smoke bombs, sparklers, parachute  men ones, those snaps that go on the ground, and the ones that run while shooting up sparks. I grab one big one that had a combo in it and I had that for the final if you will. Then I stopped at Walmart picked up ear plugs and noise canceling headphones.

3rd persons pov
It is now dark enough for fireworks they found a nice area deserted on Derek's apartment parking lot. Stiles made a small barcade and put the kids behind it, but it was small enough they will see the fireworks. Stiles hands out earplugs and noise canceling headphones to people. The barquede was the metal trashcan infront of the yard. We all had lawn chairs or well th kids doubled up on lawn chairs.

They set of the first firework everyone was oohing and ahhing. Well Stiles barley made it back to them before it went off and then said that's now Derek's job. Erica was smiling well the fireworks went off the only one of the wolves who didn't want the earplugs because she liked the fireworks and explosions(dont we all I wrote this out for me and my pyrotechnic loveing friend. Like I like explosions they do to) she was smirking amd smiling like a mad women. To be honest she scared them sometimes. Everyone enjoyed there fourth of July enjoying the finale the colors the red, blue, green, and the amazing way they look in the sky.

*Everyone stay safe during fourth of July. Make sure your pets are fine aswell if you have any. Also little info behind me writing the baracade thing,  at my house like three or four years back my brother lite a firework to close to the house and it almost caught are house and us on fire, luckily we moved out of the way quickly before it hit us while me. So from then on out my family and I move the trashcans infront of the house and infront of the garage so it's like a barcade do to that incident. I still love explosions and fireworks we just no longer trust my brother, and now my sister did the same thing the year we take away the trashcan. Stay safe have a good day/night/evening/afternoon whatever it is wherever your at.*