Chapter 9: The Full Moon Part 2

Derek's Pov
same time as last chapter ended.
I hugged Stiles back. My wolf was now happy in my head, that I'm hugging my mate. Also now happy with me again because I am no longer yelling at Stiles.  It is safe to say I'm  pretty sure Stiles is my mate. How I have more than one confused me. Peter is smirking looking at us. I roll my eyes.
Time skip(because I am lazy.)
It was now 8 pm and the moon was gonna start rising. So we all piled into the jeep and my camero. Stiles took Lydia, Alison, Scott, and Peter. I took Erica, Boyd, Jackson, and Issac.

After we made it to the Hale house Peter and I brought the kids into the Hale house.
"This place hasn't changed." Jackson says
"Were you expecting it to?" Scott asked confused
"I don't know I was expecting more though." Jackson says while shurging
Everyone rolled there eyes.

I looked to the jeep and saw Stiles giving the girls a pillow and a blanket to lay down in the car, because they were tired. He about walked over to us but I gave him a pointed look. He rolled his eyes and went into the jeep and started reading them a story.

It was now nine and the moon had fully risen and you could see the bright glow of it. Issac started to shift first faint side burns started to grow out of his face. I wanted to see if anchoring might be able to help us get through this.
"Hey Bud, think of your anchor see if that helps. Acutally all of you think of your anchors." I say quietly
I could tell he was trying.
"Dad it's...scream...not working." Issac says trying to stop it but I heard the bones cracking and  he fully turned. There I had a light grey wolf pup with black spots and blue glowing eyes staring  at me.

Issac about lunged at me but I showed him my alpha eyes. I hated doing that to Issac but he retreated and whimpered. Everyone else started turning into actually wolf pups except Jackson because he is his lizard thing and doesn't seem effected. Although he got turned into a wolf while he is a toddler he is back to his lizard form. Scott turns into his wolf
What the wolf pups look like

 Scott turns into his wolfWhat the wolf pups look like

Awww they look so cute all wolfed out. Erica and Scott looked like they were about to fight and they started to lung for eachother. Peter quickly grabs Scott and I grab Erica.

"We don't do that. Actually I have a place for you two." I tell them
They cock they're heads at me confused. Well this is gonna be interesting. Let's see if I can get them to follow me.
"Here Erica come here." I said trying to coax her over to me. She still looked at me confussed. Maybe if I howl and she will follow. I howled and they all howled back. I started thinking about how to get her to the covering, along with Scott.
"Wolf out, they might follow you if you wolf out. Be like the alpha." Peter suggests
"Fine" I say and walk behind a Bush because I'm not getting fully naked infront of my pack and uncle.

I start to get myself to turn, my bone start to crack and I start feeling the effects soon I'm on all fours and fighting with my wolf to make sure he doesn't get full control. I look at Erica and see her actually curiou⁰s and I start walking to the tree like fence area, I look behind me and see Erika following me along with Scott.