Chapter 7:The Great Ball Escape

Stiles Pov next day at 3 am
I woke up to my phone buzzing on the nightstand and I went to check what it is.
Text Convo(time stamp will be in a italics.)
Danny: Hey Stiles I know your super busy doing whatever it is you were doing but the boss keeps asking if you are down to get another shipment tommrow night?
3:00 am
Danny:"So are you? You know your car is bigger than mine and know where the police are at.
3:01 am
Stiles:I can't. I know that it's bad,but like I'm really busy and I don't think I could lie to get out there. If we make it at 11 pm I can make. If not tell them to wait when I'm not busy.
3:04 am
Danny: I can see what I can do. What is it that your suddenly so busy with anyway?
3:05 am
Stiles:I'm visting some of my mom's family and my aunt has a couple neices and nephews while seven to be exact three are age 3 and four are age 4. She was so happy to have someone help her with them.
3:09 am
Danny: Damn while the delivery dude confirmed that it could work. Good luck sneaking out.
3:11 am
Stiles:thanks Danny. Same dock as usual then straight to the warehouse because my aunt has those security systems that tell when doors are opened and says it. It shuts off for one hour so I can escape. So we can't be late or what not.
3:15 am
Danny:ok than. Goodnight Stiles
3:15 am
Stiles:night Danny
3:16 am
End of text convo
Welp now I have to sneak out of a hosue with wolves that have supernatural abilities to hear and smell. Plus they're is one on the couch. So it's gonna be harder to get to the dock to pick up the drugs. I don't do drugs I just traffic them with my business partner Danny. How else did you think I have enough money for all those bats. Thought I stole Derek credit card or something(acutally that was my main plan but my friend was like what if he is a drug dealer)? Nah.

I wonder if he hates me for helping transport drugs and stuff. If he ever find out he think I'm a criminal. Why I'm so worried about Derek opinion is I think I'm starting to fall for him. The way he acting with the pack, his amazing body, the way he always smells like the woods and strawberry, his eyes those forest green eyes I could get lost in them.

But he never will love or like me. The pale, smartmouthed, sarcastic, tag along friend. I don't even do anything besides help transport the pack and research. Anybody can research. Uh three am depressing thoughts gotta love them.

I glance over at Derek who has his arm around me and Issac. And you have Issac with his stuffed wolf burrowing into Derek's shirt and has his back snuggled into me. Would they think different of me if they found out. I just really should go back to sleep for now and worry about this in the moring.

Time skip to acutal morning
I woke up to a body rolling ontop of mine. It felt heavier than Issac so I think it was Derek,than it hit me Issac was in the middle. I qucikly opened my eyes and saw Issac asleep on my chest and Derek on the other half of my chest with his arm around Issac. These two amazing people are part of my family and I couldn't be happier.

I decieded to get my shower, so I slowly got Issac off of me and pry Derek's arm off and go get my shower. After my shower I realized that Derek was now up.
"Morning" I say
"Morning. How long have you been up?" Derek asks
"I don't know maybe like twenty minutes." I tell him
"Oh ok." Derek says

I decided to head downstairs and when I was walking down the stairs I heard the sound of an airpump. When do we have an airpump and who is using it. After I made it downstairs, I saw Peter blowing up a green inflatable pool.
"What are you doing?" I asked
"Well since you said the pack can't do anything fun I decided to bring the fun to them." Peter says
"By giving them an indoor pool, Derek is gonna kill you if you fill it with water. It can ruin the floors." I say
"I wasn't gonna fill it with water just a bunch of these plastic balls and than I'm gonna put a slide to make it more fun." He says
"I... the balls will still make a mess." I say
"But you can just pick them up. Win win now help me build the slide. I wanna suprise the pack before they see it. And Derek because if it's already built,we shouldn't take it apart right?" Peter says smirking
"Fine." I agree while rolling my eyes