Chapter 17:Caught

3rd Person's Pov
Stiles got another call from Danny at 6:30 in the morning, talking about another gig they had to do. Stiles sighs but agrees anyway, little did he know that his crush was awake and listening to his suspicious converstation with Jackson's best friend, and he wanted to see what was so important Stiles(I almost put Draco because I've been reading to many Drarry fics atm but oh well. Back to the story) had to sneak away from him and the kids at 10pm that night. Derek also thought to ask Peter if he knew of anything suspicious.

Time skip to later on that day Derek is asking Peter if this has happened before.
"Hey Peter?" Derek asks getting Peter's attetion
"What Derek?" Peter asks
"As Stiles ever acted very weird and secretive about a phone call. Or ever tried to sneak out of the house?" Derek asks

Peter thinks hmmm should I tell him? But what if he rats me out to Stiles and he talks about my sketchy phone calls. But what if what he is doing is very dangerous, I know he can handle himself but what if it's super bad. I'll just tell him.
"Yes there have been occasions, but Danny just needed some help with stuff. I did catch him sneak out before?" Peter says
"Ok thank you." Derek says deciding to follow Stiles that night

Time skip to after Stiles leaves and Derek follows.
Derek is driving in his car following Stiles and watching him pick up Danny and them begin to talk.
Time skip to Stiles pulling up to the dock to pick up some cocaine.
Derek is wacthing Stiles carry big packs of cocaine into his car, with the help of Danny.
Derek mouth drops open. Is Stiles and Danny a drug lord? Are they bosses? What the fuck is his mate doing with that stuff.

Derek realizes Stiles begins to drive again, but this time to a warehouse. He just is watching from the car. Stiles has a bat with him while Danny had a gun with him. They lead it inside and handed everyone what they needed to sell and got handed alot of money and gave them some money as well. Then they leave. Derek watches Stiles drop of Danny off and then go to the loft. Right after Stiles pulls in so does Derek. Stiles realizes this and stiffens.

"WHAT THE FUCK WHERE YOU DOING?" Derek yells
"Uh...I..uhmmmm... I can explain." Stiles stutters out
"Spit it out." Derek says
"I am a transport for a mafia boss drug dealer with my partner Danny by my side with it. I don't sell and I don't use. I just make sure the boss is happy and i can get my money so I can go to collage and acutally aford stuff." Stiles says
"You know how dangerouse that is in genereal? Derek yells
"Yes I do. It's not like they teach you this in school, I can handle myself and you can't tell anyone. I will tell you more later but please can we go to bed I'll talk to you tommrow night." Stiles says walking up to the loft with Derek behind him and then crawls into bed with Derek cuddling him closer to hin then ever.

*End of this chapter. Ik it sucked and it could've been better but I needed you guys to have filler while I take a small mental brake. I've been through alot emotionally and physically the past couple days and my mental health is you know going down so I'm taking a small break. This is not like 1D if your fan at all, I will be back and when I do all my chapter's and the ending will be published and this story will be done. But hey maybe there is a sequal maybe there isn't just wait to find out. Stay safe. Have a good night/day/afternoon/moring whever you are.*