Father's Day Special

June 18 whatever year season 2 and 3 take place

Stiles pov somewhere in the middle of the day
Today is the day before father's day and the kids have been begging me to do something for Derek. I found it sweet but I wasn't sure what to do. Then I got the idea of homemade cards.
"PETER come here." I screamed
"WHAT!" He yelled back coming into the kitchen.
"The kids wanna do something for Derek I need you to keep him busy so I can help them make homemade cards for him. Take out to the grocery store or something keep him busy for alest and hour." I tell him

"Fine. DEREK GET DOWN HERE YOUR GOING WITH ME TO THE GROCERY STORE!" Peter yells upstairs
"WHY!" He yelled back
"BECAUSE STILES IS HERE WITH THE KIDS NOW COME ON YOU BIG DOFF!" Peter yells back
"FINE!" Derek groaned going downstairs.
They left

"KIDS FATHER DAY CARDS TIME!" I yelled to the kids in there bedroom.
"Yay" they all said running downstairs
I grabbed markers, papers,crayons, colored pencils, glue, glitter, and saftey scissors.
The kids spread out around the table.

20 minutes later
There was markers and glitter all over the table but the kids cards turned out good. I hide the cards and put away all the supplies and cleaned up the glitter the best I can. Tommrow were surprisingly him with brakefast in bed to Derek  and then the cards.

Time skip to tommrow
I woke up at 7 am to get breckfest started and brought the kids with me. They all tried to help.  Keyword is tried. Scott and Jackson keep fighting. Boyd keep eating some of the food like Issac. Where the girls actually tried to be good. After that was done I stacked the cards on to a tray thing and carried it up to are room and the kids jumped on Derek.

Derek's Pov
I woke up to the pups jumping up and down, yelling wake up. I opened my eyes amd was surprised to see breckfeast in bed with cards on a tray.  I looked questionely at them then looked to Peter's bed and saw him smiling.
"Happy Father's Day" Issac says
I smiled and almost started crying at Issac's words.

The kids started yelling open up the cards, I pulled out a card with a giant pink glittery heart and I saw Erica smiling at me. Then opend another one that was a family picture with the words Happy Father's Day with stick figures and could tell by the lettering ontop of the card and  figured who was who, Issac smiled at me.
"Thank you for being a father to me when my acutal one wasn't I love you." Issac says hugging me. I hugged him back and started crying I'm so happy I helped him.

I saw a card with Happy Father's Day on it and saw it was a combined effort of Scott, Boyd, and Jackson that had a basketball on it. Alison also gave me a Father's day card that just said 'have a good Father's day.  I enjoyed spending the day with my pack and my pups. It helped make me feeling sad about my dad today. We all just cuddled and stuff after I thanked Stiles and the kids.

*Here is a Father's day special since Father's day is today and I felt bad for not updating. Especilly since I have 1.52k  reads. I really didn't think I'd get more then atleast five reads so thank you for choosing my book to waste time on. This also doesn't take place during my next chapter that should maybe be up next week possibly?Thank you all and stay safe.*