Prolouge

*Authors note. This takes place between seasons two and three,but it's supposed to be a break in between supernatural creatures. I also gave Derek his loft earlier than in those seasons, but oh well. It is just the original pack in this story, so Stiles ,Derek, Lydia,Alison, Jackson, Issac, Scott, Erica, and Boyd. It's also summer* Authors note over.
Stiles Pov
We were sitting in Sourwolf's loft trying to come up with a plan on how to defeat a witch in Beacon Hills. So far, she hasn't caused too much drama yet, but it is better to get something that could potentially harm us out of the way. I've been looking up ways to defeat witches for the past couple of days, and I came up with a plan to get the witch out of town. They are afraid of werewovles. Luckily, we have 5 technically 6 if we include Jackass and his little lizard ability.
"Ok, I got a plan. So Derek and Scott, you will track her down with scent. Erica, Boyd, Lydia, and I will follow you. We will, and by we, I mean You, Scott, Jackass, Issac,Erica, and Boyd. You guys will be transformed halfway into your wolf form, just to scare her off. Me and lydia will have the car ready, and I'll be back up with my bat." I  say quickly.

  I start thinking. Did I take my adderall today, I dont think I did. Oh well.
"Solid plan. Everyone lets go." says my floppy haired best friend.
"Wait, how's driving gonna work?" Asked the cute strawberry blonde.
"Scott and I will take my car with Issac. While Stiles will take the rest of you." Says the sourwolf.
"Yay. Im with Batman."
"Ok, let's go," I say quickly

    We all leave Derek loft and are  rushing to get to our assigned cars. We finally made it to my baby. My precious blue jeep.  I open the door and pull down the seat so Jackson, Lydia, and Boyd can get into them back. Erica gets the front seat because I'm her batman.

     We drive away from the loft, and we go to our last known location of the witch. Once we get there, Scottie and Sourwolf start sniffing and start walking into the woods. I grab my bat and have lydia by my side while the others start following them.

    Suddenly, without any warning, Derek and Scott halted, which caused Issac to run into Derek's back, Erica to run into Scott's, Boyd into Issac's, Lydia runs into Jackass.
"Why did we stop?" Complained Jackson
"Shush," says Derek
We all go quiet after Jackson scoffs.
"Get into position, everyone. Start wolfing out." whispers Derek

   They all start growing their sideburns and claws. And start forming a circle around the witch. Me and Lydia stay behind a tree. The witch who looks nothing like the cartoons, no worts or long nose. She also isn't green,  she is actually  not too bad. But Sourwolf is still better...WAIT, I mean lydia is Yeah.

     The witch has long dark brown hair, but I couldn't really see her face, though. She was wearing a velvet purple cloak that looks so cool. Not the time. She starts mumbling something in Latin, and then she looks directly at me. Oh shit. Before she finished, Derek growled at her. But then she started muttering again this time a flash of white light hits The pack besides me and Derek. Because it was coming towards me, Derek decided to tackle me how lovely. The witch says something around the lines of  good luck, and I hope  you figure it out and then poof. Gone into thin air.
"Sourwolf, I'm fine. Can you get off me. You're crushing me." I whine
"Sorry," says Derek after standing up and helping me up. I then rush to the pack with him. They all just look dazed and confused. Me and Derek helped everyone up.

      "Is everybody good. Also, what did she mean by I hope you figured it out and good luck. She might be worse than Deaton." I speak annoyed and quite worried for my pack. I hear a series of were ok or I'm good. Since nobody was in pain or was showing any side effects. We just brushed it off.
"Misson failed."pouted Issac

"It's ok, bud. Will get her next time."whispered Erica to him.

    We all want to make sure he is ok considering his past. If his dad wasn't dead, I would kill him myself. We head back to the cars. Same seating arrangments. We head back to Derek's loft. I was gonna cook dinner when we got their.
    We all exited the cars everyone seemed ok still, boy was I wrong. Once we got in, I headed to the kitchen just to find out he has nothing but a single lime in his fridge. Issac walks up to me.

"What you want, bud?" I asked
"I'm hungey." Issac says kinda like a cute little kid.
"

I need to go to the grocery store because Derek doesn't." I snap at him
"I've been busy. Get off my back." He states.
"Ok, I'm heading out. Does anybody want anything?"I asked
"Tylenol, my head hurts." States Boyd
"My joints also feel werid."says Jackson.
"Alright. I'll be back soon. Be careful of Derek and be nice to him, please." I say
"Yes, mom." says Scott jokingly.
I leave the loft. Uh kids
*Authors note. This is the end of the prologue. Chapter 1 might be up tomorrow night. Or the next day. Or maybe this weekend. Stay safe, everyone. In times like these, please