Chapter 5:A Suprise Arrival

Stiles pov next moring
I woke up today with a little body next to mine and with Derek's arm around me. I got concerened becuase like I said before a little body was beside me. I opened my eyes slowly and saw Issac, then it hit me about his nightmare last night. My poor little baby, didn't deserve to go through that.

      I decided to let them both sleep in and for me to just get up. I tried to shimmey a little bit to get out of Derek's grip but it didn't work, than Issac snuggled into me more. After trying for the next five minutes I gave up and went back to bed.

       I woke up again to the sound of a bunch of little feet walking into Derek's room and heard
"Will you shush it mommy needs his sleep before he worries about Issac"  Lydia says
"I'm not sure why we in here?" Huffed Jackson
"Betause(because) when Issac has nightmare daddy wets(lets) him sweep(sleep) here." Erica says
"Well I don't see him smartypants." Jackson says annoyed
They were completly unaware of Alison climbing on the bed till she said "Erica was wight(right) he inbetween mommy and daddy."

    Then the rest climbed onto the bed and walked over to us and plopped down on me and Derek. I looked at Derek and he was still dead asleep.
AN HOUR LATER
I woke up to a loud scream from Derek and I stared fishing under the bed and pulled out my metal baseball bat and held it up.
"What's wrong? Where's the danger?" I asked with my bat raised. Derek give me a weird glance and the rest of the pack woke up.

DEREK POV WHEN WAKING UP
I felt a bunch of weight on me. Frist thought it was Stiles and Issac so I opened my eyes and was meet with three bodies on me. Since my eyes where still clouded with sleep, it didn't register it was the pack and I let out a scream. Stiles woke up and started fishing for something under the bed and pulled out a metal bat and raised it.
"What wrong? Where's the danger?" Stiles says while raising the bat up. I looked at him weridly wondering why he has a bat under my bed and why it was hidden.
"No danger, I was just scared waking up with six bodies on me when I went to bed with two and better question why is their a hidden baseball bat under my bed?" I asked highly confussed. Stiles rolls his eyes.
"While if you must know  I have hidden baseball bat everwhere in the loft and I wanted one with me incase anybody tries to attack while were here or a buggler. Because if your not aware you sleep through everything and I'm not supernatural." He says with sarcasm
"I don't sleep through everything." I say trying to defend myself
"Example one yesterday I had to smack you awake. Example two you didn't notice when you got extra weight on you when the literally plopped on us. I saw Scott jump on you. So I wanna live Mr. Sourwolf." He says
"Wait you have them hidden all over the loft. Where at?" I asked
"If I told you it wouldn't be hidden. But one under the girls bed since Lydia and Alison are both humans. You guys are awesome but extra protection ok." Stiles told the girls
"How many are their?" I asked
He stops to think for a minutes and starts counting on his fingers.
"I have five including the ones I told you about. And then I have two baby baseball bats." He says
"I never mind. Why is the rest of the pack in here?" I asked
"Ask Alison the fearless leader." He says smiling. I look at Alison
"While when Boyd woke up Issac was gone,and he told everyone else so we decided to look for him before you and mommy woke up. But he woke you up." Alison says pointing to Jackson

    I looked at the clock and saw it was around 10 AM. So I told everyone to wake up and get ready so we can get on with the day. Everyone carefully Get off the bed and goes to get dressed   and Stiles goes to the bathroom to change. I change in my room. Before I got my shirt on Stiles walks out and he stares at my chest. I decided to tease him.
"Hey Sti. My eyes are up here." I say and smirk
He immediately blushs and rushs out the room to I guess make brakefast.
I finish changing and walk past the kids room and Issac runs over to me and I pick him up. Sometimes after his nightmares he gets super clingy but I don't mind it. Makes me and my wolf happy he trusts me so much. I walk downstairs to wear waffles were cut up on plates. I sit down and try to sit Issac on the chair next to me but he fights to stay on my lap.

    Shortly after the rest of the pack rushs downstairs in they're outfits. Boyd was wearing his suit type onsie thing with grey shorts and a white top with trees on it and a bow tie. Issac was wearing a blue hoodie type shirt with a bottle on it that says it's 5 AM somewhere with black pants. Scott was wearing his orange tractor shirt with shorts. Jackson was wearing this sweat suit type thing that was grey and white. Erica was wearing a teal tank top with grey stars on it and black pants. Alison was wearing her white long sleve shirt with shapes up top and jeans. Lydia was wearing a black dress with a pearl necklace.

   We all start eating and get done. Till I hear a werid noise coming from the living room. I motion for Stiles to come to me and he does.
"Did you hear that?" I asked him
"The sound of the door opening then yes." He says
"You stay with the kid's I'll check it out." I say
"No we have the kid's stay put I'll grab my bat and come with you." He reasons
"Compromise if I don't say anything for three minutes you can come rescue me." I offer
"Fine." He huffed

     When I left the kicthen I wasn't expecting to see who I did. Who it was shell shocked me. I guess long enough for Stiles to think I was dead. He runs out of the kicthen with a baseball bat.
"You leave my Sour....wolf alone?" Says a confussed Stiles
What are supriseing guest next would shock you

Haha cliffhanger. Im gonna start writing part two to this tonight and maybe get it up tommrow. It just was to much to write tonight and I wanted you guys to have a chapter to read. Stay safe.