Chapter 4:Frist Day With The Pack

THE NEXT MORNING
Stiles pov
I woke up on a soft pillow that was breahing. Wait a minute pillows can't breathe. I slowly opend my eyes and saw Derek under me. We most of started cuddling last night. While we should get up to get breakfast and while shower because knowing the kids we might not be able to.

Especielly since we cant take em outside to play incase they get seen. This is gonna be a joy. I tried to get up but Derek gripped me tighter. Uh he so strong and the way his chest feels. Not the time Stiles not the time. After another five minutes I decided to try to wake him.
"Der..Der...wake up Sourwolf." I try to
say to him.

He doesn't even stir. Ok then desperate times call for desperate mesures. I start to lightly smack his chest while on beat repeating "wake*smack* up*wake*smack* up."
"I'm up." He softly whines
"Good. We need to shower and cook before the kids wake up. Now lets go." I say all bright and cheery
"Can you maybe stop smacking me?" Derek growls
I chuckle "I didn't even relize I was still doing it. Now release your hold." I say seriously

When I said that he relized how we are and imdetely let go.
"Sorry." He says
"Don't worry about it now let's go." I say
"You can shower first I'm sleeping for another five minutes. After I got so rudely interrupted from sleep." Derek says
"Fine after my shower you get up understood." I say sternly
"Sir yes sir. Now goodbye Sti." He says

I leave and go take my shower. After I got done I realized I still don't have clothes. This is gonna be a joy. I wrap the towel around my waist and exit Derek's bathroom and enter his room.
"Derek. Wake up we have a problem." I say slightly panicked
"What. Who's hurt?" Derek asked quickly. Then his eyes find me in the towel.
"Hey bud my eyes are up here also I need another set of cloths till we visit my dad's house today." I say
"Right right." Derek says rushing to his dresser.

He starts trying to find something for me to wear. He finally finds a shirt, the one I let him barrow to get Danny to help me out. Ah good ol cusion Miguel. Suprised he still has it. Then he give me another pair of sweatpants to wear. I quickly go back to the bathroom and change. After I'm done and leave, Derek enters and starts his shower.

I go to the pack's bedroom and see everyone still asleep. I took a photo of both of them. Jackson was cuddling into Boyd, while Issac did the same to Scott. Then the grils were all snuggled together. I'm gonna hold this over thier heads when the fight. That the do love eachother. I got downstairs and start making coffee and pancakes. I was so in the zone I didn't realize Sourwolf was done until he scares me by taping my shoulder.
"What in the he...hale did you do that for?" I asked slightly pissed while restarting my heart.
"I was gonna ask if it was ok if I got some coffee. I wasn't trying to kill you. If I was I'd be successful." He states
"Very nice to think about Sourwolf. Now get down 9 plates. I'm almost done." I commend to him

Derek gets the plates down and sets them around the table and then does the same with forks and napkins. Shortly after you hear the sounds of seven kids rushing down the stairs at the same time.
"Food." Scott says
"Coffee." Lydia says
"Nope none of you are getting coffee. It's not healthy for little kids and we don't need you guys bouncing off the walls." I tell
"That sucks." complains Lydia.
"Just think of it something you can look forward to as a teen again." Derek tells them to try and lighten the mood.
"I guess so." Lydia agrees
"Now your new juice of moring juice is water, orange juice, apple juice, or milk. Now what do you all want?" I asked

Erica, Issac, Lydia, and Jackson wanted orange juice. Alison, Scott, Boyd wanted apple juice. I got them all what they wanted and they all started grabbing pancakes and were about to scarf them down, but then relized that'd be bad. So then a string of can you cut this for me started getting asked by the pack for me and Derek. After ten minutes everyone pancakes were cut and we were eating. We were joking here and their.